FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Site help > help with verification

help with verification

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

so im trying to verify this person i met with on here. they are trying to do the same with me. neither of us can do it as "we havn't been verified as genuine"

so how the hell are we supposed to get verified. its taken me months to get this one meet and it just seems pathetic that we cant verify each other....

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

No it's not pathetic it's quite a good system to stop fake verifications

Go to a club or organised social and get verified there

By *lighty1Woman  over a year ago

You Dont Need to Know, right now

If the person you met is a woman, the easiest way is for her to go on cam in the chat room, and ask for a cam-verification as a female. Then she can verify you as 'met' and you can verify her back as 'met'. Men can ask in the chat room for cam-verifications, but many people (like me) won't give a cam-verification to a man they haven't met.

[Removed by poster at 24/12/17 20:36:27]

By *ophieslutTV/TS  over a year ago

Central

The verification system helps you and the rest of us to have some measure of appreciating how reliable, genuine etc that others are. Scammers would verify themselves etc, if they could do this as unverified users, so it's restricted to verified users only being able to do this for others. An ideal verification is from someone you have met, even just socially Imo, so people can evaluate if you are reliable, in a way that cam veris don't.

There are many friendly, helpful users here but also some that may pose harm etc to others. The system provides some means of allowing people to determine if someone may be the type of person that they should invest time in. Once you or your recent partner is verified, you'll be able to do that for the other.

Good luck!

By *he Queen of TartsWoman  over a year ago
Forum Mod

My Own Little World

Would you still find the verification system "pathetic" if you had arranged a meet with a 20 yr old well verified nymph who promised to make all your dreams come true only for a 6.5 ft hairy arsed builder named Barry to turn up at your hotel room?

"Would you still find the verification system "pathetic" if you had arranged a meet with a 20 yr old well verified nymph who promised to make all your dreams come true only for a 6.5 ft hairy arsed builder named Barry to turn up at your hotel room?"

"If the person you met is a woman, the easiest way is for her to go on cam in the chat room, and ask for a cam-verification as a female. Then she can verify you as 'met' and you can verify her back as 'met'. Men can ask in the chat room for cam-verifications, but many people (like me) won't give a cam-verification to a man they haven't met."

I'll never understand the double standards of some on the chat rooms. They'll happily verify a single female they haven't met but not a single male.

By *ugby 123Couple  over a year ago
Forum Mod

O o O oo

"Go to a club or organised social and get verified there"

Why would he need to do that, he may not want to plus he has already met someone.

By *lighty1Woman  over a year ago

You Dont Need to Know, right now

"I'll never understand the double standards of some on the chat rooms. They'll happily verify a single female they haven't met but not a single male. "

It depends what a verification means, to the verifier. To me, a cam-verification is just to confirm that the person is the sex they claim to be; i.e. that they are a woman or a couple. In fact, it is rare that women/couples ask for a cam-verification, because they find it easy to get meets.

No-one ever PRETENDS to be a solo male. And on the other hand, they find it much more difficult to get meets (just because of the sheer numbers of them). So they see getting a cam-verification as a golden ticket. At least 1 or 2 solo-males per day, ask for a cam-verification, because they think it will put them 1 step ahead of all the other slo males on here. Personally, I won't give them - although the site does permit it, and some other people will give them. But what am I supposed to say? "He says he's a man and he looks like a man, to me"? Meaningless!

"Would you still find the verification system "pathetic" if you had arranged a meet with a 20 yr old well verified nymph who promised to make all your dreams come true only for a 6.5 ft hairy arsed builder named Barry to turn up at your hotel room?

"

Hey what's wrong with builders lol.

» Add a new message to this topic