FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Site help > message filters

message filters

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *azmissy67 OP   Woman  over a year ago

welshpool area

i have blocked messages from mf couples but received one this morning from a couple i have never messaged before - how has that happened ?

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

welshpool area

and now I've just had a message from someone outside my age range even tho i have that filter on !

By *heRainManMan  over a year ago

Warrington & Glasgow

You'd be best to contact Admin directly (link at the bottom of every page) and give them details of the messages you've received. They'll be able to check the reason.

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Ive had this but as it says on the other message filters post, if someone has contacted you before but they are now out of your age range they can still contact you. If you want to stop them contacting you again, you will have to block them

welshpool area

[Removed by poster at 02/10/11 17:33:26]

welshpool area

cant be 100% sure if the couple or the young man have messaged me before - have been on here awhile lol but will contact admin to see if my filters are working cheers x

welshpool area

once again getting messages from guys outside my age and I'm pretty sure I've never messaged this one !

By *uby In StockingsTV/TS  over a year ago

Cheadle

did you contact admin about it hun???

"You'd be best to contact Admin directly (link at the bottom of every page) and give them details of the messages you've received. They'll be able to check the reason."

I have the same again this morning and definitely don't remember this one, if we click contact at the bottom of the page, which question are we clicking??

welshpool area

i did report it to admin first time need to do it again i suppose. I clicked on the ' questions about the site ' because that seemed the best option on there.

Still struggling with under 40's ie 28 yr old sending me messages so I must have it set wrong as 2 people this week have messaged me and neither have sent me a message before, really fed up now

welshpool area

"Still struggling with under 40's ie 28 yr old sending me messages so I must have it set wrong as 2 people this week have messaged me and neither have sent me a message before, really fed up now "

i agree - altho one of mine was the other side of my age range !

» Add a new message to this topic