FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Site help > Putting your name on photos

Putting your name on photos

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Hi can anyone tell us how to put our names over our photos to stop the copy and pasting that's going on thanks

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *litterbabeWoman  over a year ago

hiding from cock pics.

You need to download a watermark app, I'm sure somebody can recommend some good ones.

By *uciyassMan  over a year ago

sheffield

You can also just use the edit feature on most phone gallery’s these days. They will give you an option to place text over the photo. I use iPhone so easy to place my name somewhere on any photos

By *iercedItMan  over a year ago

Manchester

On android I use Pixelot for blurring out faces and Logolicious for watermarking

By *nvercoupleCouple  over a year ago

Inverness

Don't think anyone has ever copied our photos and didn't even realise it was a massive issue on fab.

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

I tried to put my name over a picture once but fab admin didnt allow it, said it could not upload as it looked like my picture was a screenshot so uploaded it without my name on it and was fine. Exactly the same picture but without my name on it.....whats the difference?

By *he Queen of TartsWoman  over a year ago
Forum Mod

My Own Little World

"I tried to put my name over a picture once but fab admin didnt allow it, said it could not upload as it looked like my picture was a screenshot so uploaded it without my name on it and was fine. Exactly the same picture but without my name on it.....whats the difference?"

You can add your user name to your pics, but if the photo had any icons at the top or bottom, battery signal time etc, then it would be rejected as looking like a screen shot.

But if you think a picture has been rejected in error, leave it in your gallery and contact Admin via the CONTACT button bottom of home page, and ask for it to be reviewed.

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

We use Lightroom to watermark our photos

» Add a new message to this topic