FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Site help > How far back do you see (site supporter)

How far back do you see (site supporter)

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *heff_lad OP   Man  over a year ago

SHEFFIELD

How far back do you get to see on who has viewed your profile as a sote supporter?

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *orkie321bWoman  over a year ago

Nottingham

You see the last 100 views. There is no time limit so it all depends how many people look at you.

It is also worth bearing in mind a lot of ladies and couples choose to view in "stealth" mode. The site gives you the option to not show up on who's looked at me lists. There could be hundreds of people looking and you will never know.

By *heff_lad OP   Man  over a year ago

SHEFFIELD

Thank you was just really wondering and contemplating becoming a site supporter even though not having much luck

By *orkie321bWoman  over a year ago

Nottingham

"Thank you was just really wondering and contemplating becoming a site supporter even though not having much luck"

Being a site supporter won't make any difference to how much luck you may or may not have on the site, that all comes down to your profile, the messages you send etc.

What site supporter does is give you extra features on the site and it works perfectly well without it. Some people do choose to block messages from non site supporters but not many do this.

You can see who looked at you but that doesn't help you in any way - if people were interested they would message you after looking and like I already mentioned a lot won't show up on the list.

You can use emoticons when you send messages.

You can change your user name.

You can view more pages on hot pics - as a non supporter you can only see the first page.

You can dock more cams in the chat rooms.

When you view a profile you can see if you have had any contact previously. I.e it will say you messaged them xxx weeks ago. They messaged you xxx weeks ago. You winked them xxx weeks ago.

You can upload more photos on your profile.

I'm sure there are more things it gives you but I can't think of them at the moment.

When deciding whether or not to be a site supporter don't think in terms of "will it help me get meets." Think about whether or not the extra stuff you get will make being on the site a better experience for you in other ways.

By *ex-a-frolicsCouple  over a year ago

Brizzle

Don’t become a site supporter just so you can see who’s looked at you, it’s a pretty pointless tool, you’ll just end up becoming paranoid at who’s looked at you. You will then find yourself messaging people who looked because you think they are interested. You also have no idea who’s looked at you in stealth mode. It’s your choice but the reality is people read too much into this feature.

By *ilmiss75Woman  over a year ago

Thornton

You won't even know if women have viewed you.. most are in stealth mode..

I've seen many posts from blokes saying all they have had is guys looking at them lol

» Add a new message to this topic