FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Site help > Blocked or left fab?

Blocked or left fab?

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

A female friend that I have shared some good times with doesn’t seem to be on fab anymore, or she’s blocked me? Veri’s she left me have gone off my profile and she’s no longer in my friends list. Could she have left the site or I have been blocked by her for some mysterious reason or another?

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *icecouple561Couple  over a year ago
Forum Mod

East Sussex

It could be either.

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Wouldn't you still be able to see her in a search just not view her profile even if she's blocked you?.. I don't think blocking someone removes thier Veri.. Not sure about vice versa

By *uicy72Woman  over a year ago

North Colchester

Blocking removes veri

By *ensualcouple99Couple  over a year ago

Colchester

If she had verified others check their profiles. If their veri is still showing then she's blocked you. If all the veris she's given others have also disappeared then she's left the site probably.

Also If you have an old message you can see if she's unlos.

By *ancgent74Man  over a year ago

Denton, Manchester

Try looking up her profile at https://www.fabswingers.com/profile/USERNAME without being logged in - this should tell you if shes blocked you or if shes left the site.

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Cheers peeps

By *tevied1976Man  over a year ago

gloucester

"A female friend that I have shared some good times with doesn’t seem to be on fab anymore, or she’s blocked me? Veri’s she left me have gone off my profile and she’s no longer in my friends list. Could she have left the site or I have been blocked by her for some mysterious reason or another?

"

If you still have old messages, and they don't show "user no longer on site" ie still look normal, but Verifications have gone and they're not on friends list, i'd go with hiidden profile then blocked you.

By *AM2214Man  over a year ago

Manchester Area

I have this with a proper mate she said i was just a stalker ...thats a joke ..she left cos of others stalking her when they realised she was military

By *sGivesWoodWoman  over a year ago

ST. AUSTELL, CORNWALL

"I have this with a proper mate she said i was just a stalker ...thats a joke ..she left cos of others stalking her when they realised she was military "

» Add a new message to this topic