FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Site help > photos being wrongly rejected

photos being wrongly rejected

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *nsatiaBull OP   Man  over a year ago

Ballymoneymena

I had a photo rejected today because 'someone else was in background of the picture'. now please excuse my hostility to this but the person in the background has her face blanked out by my head- with exception of 1 inch of forehead and a baseball cap on show.

the fact it was a waitress in a fast food joint in berlin and even i dont know who she is and wouldn't have a hope in hell of recognising her from the pic- also adds to mt disbelief and frustration. why do we need to ruin photos with silly shading/scribbly bits if the person/s are not even gonna be recognised by themselves- if they saw them.

i just wish they'd use common sense or look at them when thet've had their leg over and not when they've had a row with the other half or missed eastenders lmao

anyone else had this prob today???

Reply privately (thread closed by moderator)

By *eviousLiasonsCouple  over a year ago

Travelling

I am guessing that whoever rejected the photo has assumed that you do not have the other persons permission to post a photo of them on this site?

By *ugby 123Couple  over a year ago
Forum Mod

O o O oo

"

i just wish they'd use common sense or look at them when thet've had their leg over and not when they've had a row with the other half or missed eastenders lmao

anyone else had this prob today???"

How rude There really is no need to insult the pic mods just because you are frustrated at not getting your own way...even if you do put lmao at the end.

I am guessing lots of people have had pics of other people who have not given their permission to be on the photo rejected....you won't be the first and won't be the last.

Check out the photo rules before you upload and you won't go far wrong.