FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Site help > Retrieving old messages not deleted ones

Retrieving old messages not deleted ones

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *etfem OP   Couple  over a year ago

stevenage

Hi is there anyway you can go back on old messages? User may not still be on site but roughly know when they were sent, does anyone know if you can do this as my messages only go back to the past week x

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

No - there is a Save function [for Site Supporters] - but if the sender has left the site - the messages go too.

"Hi is there anyway you can go back on old messages? User may not still be on site but roughly know when they were sent, does anyone know if you can do this as my messages only go back to the past week x"

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

"No - there is a Save function [for Site Supporters] - but if the sender has left the site - the messages go too.

Hi is there anyway you can go back on old messages? User may not still be on site but roughly know when they were sent, does anyone know if you can do this as my messages only go back to the past week x"

No they don't. I dont know if you can retreive them, if they were never deleted then if you keep deleting all the messages it may eventually come back to top of the list. But I have messages from people that have left the site and the messages are still there. Just says unlos for sender

» Add a new message to this topic