FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Site help > BANNED FROM CHATROOM!

BANNED FROM CHATROOM!

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

I was banned from the chatroom by an administrtor yesterday, all is fine now as I can now get in.

I need to know who banned me and why, most importantly the "why" though so that I can ensure it doesnt happen again. i did write to admin, but i am yet to get a response (still within 24 hrs I suppose)

I had just set up my video with sound and posted the following message "

1:59 AM: bigdreemzcumany fems/cpls interested in a meet NOW. Essex/London. @hotmail.com".

i was using the typefont bold , green underline.

Thanks in advance

this was posted in the lounge but i still dont know why i was banned.

Reply privately (thread closed by moderator)

By *ilandlarryCouple  over a year ago

more north lincs than mids!

you would have been banned for posting your email address. This is now against site rules.

Your ban will have been for 4 hours and as you say, has now expired.

Hope this helps

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Chat rule 9

"To protect our users from spam, we now have a simple rule. Don't post any web addresses at all in chat"

You didn't post a web address, you posted an E-mail address - 2 different things and has already been covered in a previous thread. The rule is ambiguous to say the very least.

Personally I'd not have banned you, but advised you regarding the very 'wooly' rule ....

I have been assured that the rules are to be updated to make them clearer for users and mods.

Chat rooms - Mods - Power...........a very volatile combination at times

As this same question has also been asked in another thread by the same person, and is still waiting on Admins responce, then I dont see the point of this thread continuing

thread closed

S&A