FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Site help > Separate single profile

Separate single profile

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

I set up a separate single profile as we're looking at meeting separately (although at the moment my hubby will be attending with me...he won't be playing it's purely for a safety factor/nerves etc, unless it's a mutual agreement with who I'm meeting that he can take some pics and maybe join if we all agreed during my meet)

The account has been on here for 5 days now it's already verified (photo and meet) and now it's suddenly changed to a mf couple profile

Can anyone explain why this is? I could understand if I was misleading people and saying I was only intending to meet them alone then pull my hubby out of nowhere but the meets through that account are purely me playing

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *litterbabeWoman  over a year ago

hiding from cock pics.

Its because even though its only you playing, both of you are attending the meets.

So your meets will see both of you, not a single person.

Not everyone is comfortable with that, even though it is easy to understand your reasons.

If you leave it as a couple, and explain in your text that he is just there for your safety, you should still find plenty of people who would like to meet you, with your hubby in attendance.

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

If your meeting as a couple, whether he plays or not, then your profile should rightly be a mf profile not a single f profile, as your not meeting alone.

Poppy

Fair enough but then surely isn't that the case that single people on here who meet with their Fuck buddies/fwb be made to have couples profiles aswell?

"Its because even though its only you playing, both of you are attending the meets.

Not everyone is comfortable with that, even though it is easy to understand your reasons.

If you leave it as a couple, and explain in your text that he is just there for your safety, you should still find plenty of people who would like to meet you, with your hubby in attendance.

"

I've put it in my profile but unfortunately quite a few people on here don't read them

Plus I've noticed the drop in interest since it was changed as there's many on here that have no interest in meeting a couple at all and of course with the search filters it only shows with other couples not singles (especially when for example it could be only the first 4 people I meet my hubby is there and then I'm comfortable enough to do it myself)

Not quite sure if that made sense

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

"Its because even though its only you playing, both of you are attending the meets.

I've put it in my profile but unfortunately quite a few people on here don't read them

Plus I've noticed the drop in interest since it was changed as there's many on here that have no interest in meeting a couple at all and of course with the search filters it only shows with other couples not singles (especially when for example it could be only the first 4 people I meet my hubby is there and then I'm comfortable enough to do it myself)

Not quite sure if that made sense "

So once your meeting alone, contact admin, and see if they will change your profile back to a single f again. They may not, you may have to start a fresh profile again.

Yes, of course fb/fwb should have couple profiles if they meeting together, some profiles slip through the net, if you see one thats set as single but says only meet as couple that report it to admin,

If interest have dropped then you will have to go out and search on Fab to find what you are looking for.

Poppy

Not quite sure if that made sense

So once your meeting alone, contact admin, and see if they will change your profile back to a single f again. They may not, you may have to start a fresh profile again.

Yes, of course fb/fwb should have couple profiles if they meeting together, some profiles slip through the net, if you see one thats set as single but says only meet as couple that report it to admin,

If interest have dropped then you will have to go out and search on Fab to find what you are looking for.

Poppy

"

That's what I'm planning on doing was just wondering why it had changed lol x

By *he Queen of TartsWoman  over a year ago
Forum Mod

My Own Little World

" Fair enough but then surely isn't that the case that single people on here who meet with their Fuck buddies/fwb be made to have couples profiles aswell? "

Yes. If a not so single 'single' profile is brought to Admins attention then it is changed to the correct gender.

So if you are only meeting with your partner in attendance, whether he plays or not, then it will need to be a couples profile.

By *ancduoCouple  over a year ago

Manchester

Some people attend with a fwb or fuckbuddy but not regularly. Just the occasional meet and usually after checking or asking the third party if that’s what they want. Few have regular fuckbuddys for every meet and then they post as a couple

By *ancduoCouple  over a year ago

Manchester

" Fair enough but then surely isn't that the case that single people on here who meet with their Fuck buddies/fwb be made to have couples profiles aswell? "

Not if it’s not regular. Most of the time it ts a one off. And the third party are invited or asked. Regular fb usually do post as a couple but if you’re taking hubby every meet then you are going as a couple so still classed as a couple. Whether he plays or not. You’re not going alone and it’s unfsir to build someone’s hope up as showing as a single only to turn up with a third wheel

» Add a new message to this topic