FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Site help > Verification sent

Verification sent

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Sent a verification photo twice and no response do they not reply to tell you it hasn’t or has been verified?

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

they don't tell you, but as you haver the flag verification then you are now photo verified

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Oh so I am verified!? Cool cheers dude

"Oh so I am verified!? Cool cheers dude "

Yes photo verifed

Hi all,

A couple friend of mine joined the site and suddenly they can't login anymore. They have sent in their picture verify a few days ago (2 times) and verified by a user who also verified. Anyone knows what does it mean?

The error message says:

You need to be photo verified to finish your registration. Once added, we'll approve your verification within an hour and you will be able to use fab.

username : XnicecoupleX

They have emailed site but nothing back. If they are banned would this or a different message come up?

By *sGivesWoodWoman  over a year ago

ST. AUSTELL, CORNWALL

"Hi all,

A couple friend of mine joined the site and suddenly they can't login anymore. They have sent in their picture verify a few days ago (2 times) and verified by a user who also verified. Anyone knows what does it mean?

The error message says:

You need to be photo verified to finish your registration. Once added, we'll approve your verification within an hour and you will be able to use fab.

username : XnicecoupleX

They have emailed site but nothing back. If they are banned would this or a different message come up?"

They need to follow the rules for photo verification. If they haven't admin will reject the picture.

» Add a new message to this topic