FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Site help > ipad2

ipad2

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

does the chat room cams work on Ipad ??... i tried opening the chat rooms through my ipad2, though i was able to see and type the chats, i am unable to open the cams or broadcast ourselves...... is that something we can expect from fabswingers in future ?

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Probably not from fabs as the ipad2 nor any apple phone/tablet runs flash.... and thats whats needed for the cams.

Its not fabs fault, its Apples.

There maybe another browser you can download that 'may' work, there was a thread a few days ago about it.

Steve

By *andcCouple  over a year ago

Cheshire and London

"Probably not from fabs as the ipad2 nor any apple phone/tablet runs flash.... and thats whats needed for the cams.

Its not fabs fault, its Apples.

There maybe another browser you can download that 'may' work, there was a thread a few days ago about it.

Steve"

May be Apples fault now, but flash is not going to be there for much longer. Adobe the developers have said that they are not continuing the development of this.

HTML5 is where it's going and hopefully this will have greater support across all formats.

By *heRainManMan  over a year ago

Warrington & Glasgow

"HTML5 is where it's going and hopefully this will have greater support across all formats."
Have the Jobsian empire blocked HTML5 too?

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

thanks for the replies....

i got rid of my ipad2 cause i could not use word on it and could not open my website also so so i got a note book works better lol

The iPad does not support flash or should i say apple have not implemented it into the iPad. There is a way you can get flash content by getting iSWiFTER from the apple store

Posting from an iPad 2 now..

Most of the site works, cams don't, chat doesn't and uploading pictures is a nightmare.

I'm always pressing 'send wink' instead of message and predictive text makes for some interesting reading.

Still, never used chat anyway so no biggie, I think you can email pics into Fab?

» Add a new message to this topic