FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Site help > New Public Pics

New Public Pics

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *ertsguy2000 OP   Man  over a year ago

hertford

Quick question, if I block all men, will this mean that I don’t have to look at minging cocks every time I scroll through the ‘new public pics’!!?!?

HG

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

There's a drop down menu that lets you change from seeing everyone to seeing just women or just couples.

hertford

"There's a drop down menu that lets you change from seeing everyone to seeing just women or just couples. "

Many thanks for your reply Dotty, can I only view one catergory at a time that way? So I can’t view women and MF couples? Only one or the other?

HG

X

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

"There's a drop down menu that lets you change from seeing everyone to seeing just women or just couples.

Many thanks for your reply Dotty, can I only view one catergory at a time that way? So I can’t view women and MF couples? Only one or the other?

HG

X"

Yeah just one at the time. Still better than a load of cock though

hertford

"There's a drop down menu that lets you change from seeing everyone to seeing just women or just couples.

HG

X

Yeah just one at the time. Still better than a load of cock though "

Make you right there

» Add a new message to this topic