FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Site help > webcam

webcam

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Now i know you guys have heard this all b4 a 1000 times

but iused to be able to use web cam (inbuilt) in new rooms now all of a sudden it wont but will in old chat rooms . please could someone explain why

as im very confused (which dont take alot at mo)

Many thanks in advance

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

ok im guessing your that bored of repeating yourselves that no-one wants to help out xx

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

why can I not view any cams and I am a site supporter..I am getting really annoyed that i have paid for a upgrade and i cannot see any cams!!!!

By *unterslickCouple  over a year ago

tullamore

its been stated before,lol and i understand your situation both of you,,

if you have updated your windows system lately that may effect ie8/9,so try chrome or mozilla,reinstall adobe flash player,,infact update all adobe products on adobe.com,,anymore trouble contact me and il try to sort it out for ya if you want

By *emima_puddlefuckCouple  over a year ago

hexham

ok, on the old laptop cam worked in old chat, not in new, was same on chrome and firefox and all updates were installed...this was the only way i ever got it to work.

Make sure cam settings in new chat are set to on and remember(click remember and u only need to do this the first time)

close new chat.

Go into old chat

open new chat in second window, do not enter room

open cam in old chat, it should now be also on in new chat,close old if it is and go into the room of your choice.

it sounds far more faffy than it is and worked every time for me

If anyone is having issues with their cams being magnified....please mention it on here, still awaiting an answer to this PAIN IN THE ARSE problem!

By *r_TrojanMan  over a year ago

In The North

Actually been having this issue for quite a while (magnified cam) and today the cam icon is just going off after about 5 mins. Getting a bit annoying having to refresh to show the cam icon only for it to go missing again.

Any assistance would be appreciated

Do you have any thing else open that using the cam? are you using something that uses flash?

Try the rebooting the PC, and go straight to FAB/Chat and does it work?

If yes, then something else is stopping it from working.

By *r_TrojanMan  over a year ago

In The North

i am pretty savvy when it comes to IT, in my opinion, I think FAB cant seem ti handle the load when quite a few users are logged in and using their cams at the same time. Definitely sure this has nothing to do with the client side of things...

By *unterslickCouple  over a year ago

tullamore

for magnified cams,,fixed a cam in work the other day with this,,might not be the same prob as you guys,,but it worked,,if its a built in cam you will have to go into cam settings and reduce the cam size and maybe the resolution,,

if its a usb cam,,dont install the drivers,,i have a microsoft vcam,,and when i install the drivers it maxes out in size,,so just use it as a plug and play,

hope that helps,

oh one more thing,,is your pic magnified on other sites/cam chat

» Add a new message to this topic