FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Site help > My cam

My cam

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *s.Busterflaps OP   Woman  over a year ago

small-town.

My cam in my iohone blocks the chat in the rooms I can only see a piece of the chat room only the very edge to show I’m in a room I’d love to see comment and convo any ideas??? Please help

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

If it shows as a black screen then it looks like it's giving you the full desktop version - if you scroll to the right - the column with the Chatter's List and Room List should appear.

You then need to select which room you wish to enter, by clicking on it.

You should have full posting rights there now.

small-town.

I can do all that I can see the edge of the room and a little part of their username but that’s it none of the convo is visable....

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Scroll across the room and there's a icon - next to the [ X ] that will maximise the room.

small-town.

Darlin I know bout all that as I’ve had fabs on my old android phone via puffin web browser.... I just can’t seem to figure out why I can only see the edge of the room I enter on my new iPhone 7

By *eddy2000Man  over a year ago

crawley Thailand

Just a guess but I see you said you had android phone before. But now you have I Phone SO I am thinking different operating system, so maybe not compatible. Or you have to change settings on your new phone to adjust to this site. Hope that makes sense but as I said a guess . Good luck with it hope you can fix it. You can send me a naughty picture as a reward if it works ha ha

» Add a new message to this topic