FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Site help > Problem becoming site supporter

Problem becoming site supporter

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *exycple-1 OP   Couple  over a year ago

Southern Indiana

Anyone in the US not being able to purchase being a site supporter?

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *m a giverMan  over a year ago

messingham

Hi I have been of the site because I said I was straight and all I keep getting is request for could i please add me and I don't except but obviously some I do as male mates with same ideas as me so pissed off with getting males that are in to other males but I only bat one way but saw I had quite a lot of attention so tried putting five pounds on so I could see who's being giving me attention but sent swing to 79100 and wait for text back with my number to add but never got it back so I'm still not a paid up member so sorry for bothering you many thanks geoffrey

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

"Hi I have been of the site because I said I was straight and all I keep getting is request for could i please add me and I don't except but obviously some I do as male mates with same ideas as me so pissed off with getting males that are in to other males but I only bat one way but saw I had quite a lot of attention so tried putting five pounds on so I could see who's being giving me attention but sent swing to 79100 and wait for text back with my number to add but never got it back so I'm still not a paid up member so sorry for bothering you many thanks geoffrey "

And breath... theres a contact link on the site supporter page to contact admin.. click it

By *se my tongue for funMan  over a year ago

bradford

How do I pAy £5 to upgrade

Check out the Site Supporter page - all the options are given there:

https://www.fabswingers.com/supporters

"How do I pAy £5 to upgrade "

Been a site supporter many times but hasn't improved meets. I'll save my £60 a year thanks, if someone wants to message great stuff , however , not worried who looks at me if they are not interested to message.

"Been a site supporter many times but hasn't improved meets. I'll save my £60 a year thanks, if someone wants to message great stuff , however , not worried who looks at me if they are not interested to message. "

Why would paying for the things site supporters get, improve your chances?!? It doesn't change your pics, your profile or your messages, which will be what most will base their decision on, for whether they want to meet you or not

"Been a site supporter many times but hasn't improved meets. I'll save my £60 a year thanks, if someone wants to message great stuff , however , not worried who looks at me if they are not interested to message.

Why would paying for the things site supporters get, improve your chances?!? It doesn't change your pics, your profile or your messages, which will be what most will base their decision on, for whether they want to meet you or not "

Alot of profiles ask for site supporters only and filter those out who are not.

By *culikepinkandpurpleCouple  over a year ago

lincolnton

I'm trying to become a site supporter but it's not accepting my card what can I do

By *ugby 123Couple  over a year ago
Forum Mod

O o O oo

Text or phone call

» Add a new message to this topic