FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Site help > Cant verify someones profile

Cant verify someones profile

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *pl4funalways OP   Couple  over a year ago

SUNDERLAND

We have met with someone on here numourous times but for some reson it wont allow me to verify them . I have wrote at least 3 verifications and saved them but they dont recieve it . Is this happening to anyone else

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

You cannot verify someone if you are not verified and they cannot verify you if they are the same. If however they are verified, get them to verify you then you can verify them

By *j_markCouple  over a year ago
Forum Mod

Totteridge/Whetstone

"We have met with someone on here numourous times but for some reson it wont allow me to verify them . I have wrote at least 3 verifications and saved them but they dont recieve it . Is this happening to anyone else"

If it's an account you have created yourself, the verification won't go through. More details www.fabswingers.com/faq

We do this to stop people verifying accounts they create.

Admin x

By *pl4funalways OP   Couple  over a year ago

SUNDERLAND

Ah Understand now . Te profile was made on our computer and she runs her profile from here so that wouldbe the case thanks

"We have met with someone on here numourous times but for some reson it wont allow me to verify them . I have wrote at least 3 verifications and saved them but they dont recieve it . Is this happening to anyone else

If it's an account you have created yourself, the verification won't go through. More details www.fabswingers.com/faq

We do this to stop people verifying accounts they create.

Admin x"

Im having same issue but she lives no ware near me so is there anyway other than ones listen above?

By *j_markCouple  over a year ago
Forum Mod

Totteridge/Whetstone

"Im having same issue but she lives no ware near me so is there anyway other than ones listen above?"

You're not verified yourself so cannot verified others.

www.fabswingers.com/faq

I've met someone but neither of us are verified so how can we verify each other?

One of you needs to be verified in order to verify the other person. Your best bet is for the female to get verified by another member e.g. on cam or by phonecall.

"Im having same issue but she lives no ware near me so is there anyway other than ones listen above?

You're not verified yourself so cannot verified others.

www.fabswingers.com/faq

I've met someone but neither of us are verified so how can we verify each other?

One of you needs to be verified in order to verify the other person. Your best bet is for the female to get verified by another member e.g. on cam or by phonecall.

"

Oh ok, thanks for that

I'm verified and want to verify a guy I met a couple of years ago who has returned to the site. I sent the verification from my pc then he used my pc to see whether it had arrived...still waiting.

By *ugby 123Couple  over a year ago
Forum Mod

O o O oo

Verifications we try to leave for another user aren't being saved

If you're trying to verify another account that you have created yourself or you're trying to verify someone who is using the same PC as yourself, or you're on the same internet connection, then the verification won't be recorded. We do this to stop people creating fake accounts and verifying them themselves.

So because he was with me at the time and used my pc to check his account the veri won't register? How do I verify then?

By *emima_puddlefuckCouple  over a year ago

hexham

"So because he was with me at the time and used my pc to check his account the veri won't register? How do I verify then?

"

Try messaging admin, or verifying from a different computer, there is a way to change ip addresses, but im not sure admin would want it posted lol

In future dont let ppl log into fab from your pc.

Thanks Jemima, admin messaged and lesson learned.

Have tried to verify some folk whilst we are at thiers ...does not go through but does when we retry when we return home ..... this says to us verifications MUST come from a different IP address to the one of the person being verified.

By *z ThongzWoman  over a year ago

Lanarkshire

Thats right grid its to stop people verifying second profiles they set up for themselves.

i was verifield and cause ive verifild a guy i met and suggested he joined this site admins taken my verifcation away from me . so what does that mean can no one verifie me again?

Thats right grid its to stop people verifying second profiles they set up for themselves. why would u want another profile ??? im happy just having one

"i was verifield and cause ive verifild a guy i met and suggested he joined this site admins taken my verifcation away from me . so what does that mean can no one verifie me again? "

has the guy now left the site ? as I am pretty sure if he goes he takes his veri with him

or if you get blocked your verification goes too.

should still say your verified though you just cant show it any more

has the guy now left the site ? as I am pretty sure if he goes he takes his veri with him. no the guys still on the site he got a green tick i gave him ,but mines been taken away. ive tried to contact admin twice but no one replys !! wouldnt mind but i pay to use this service by my own free will. surely some one could reply to a paying member

Also have a similar problem. recently meet a couple from here and was asked to verify them only to find im not able to because im not verified. now i have to goto a chat room and ask for a random person to verify me by seeing me (single male) on camera to verify that im a guy so i can write a full verification for a couple i met. i have messages to and fro from me and them. asking a random person to verify who never met me so i can verify a couple that has is madness and makes no sense. im hardly going to lie that im a single man. Great Site Poor system. what happened to photo verification?

"Also have a similar problem. recently meet a couple from here and was asked to verify them only to find im not able to because im not verified. now i have to goto a chat room and ask for a random person to verify me by seeing me (single male) on camera to verify that im a guy so i can write a full verification for a couple i met. i have messages to and fro from me and them. asking a random person to verify who never met me so i can verify a couple that has is madness and makes no sense. im hardly going to lie that im a single man. Great Site Poor system. what happened to photo verification?"

Answer is quite simple ...contact them and tell them you are willing to post a verification on thier profile but can't till they verify you, im sure they will help. People find a face to face verification carries more weight than one saying some one has seen you on chat room camera.

Hi. We recently met a couple who have tried to verify us and it won’t save for us. We are not on the same IP address so I am unsure of what the issue is? Appreciate the help.

They would need to be verified themselves first, before they are able to verify others.

Filters could also affect whether a verification works.

By *n Search Of SunsetCouple  over a year ago

Search Of Sunset

"Hi. We recently met a couple who have tried to verify us and it won’t save for us. We are not on the same IP address so I am unsure of what the issue is? Appreciate the help. "

If your 100 percent sure you have not shared a recent connection then your filters are blocking the veri.

Remove them all and ask them to do it again.

I've been veried but can't veri back what is going on anyone know,and no we don't use same PC and its annoying now because she thinks I'm doing it on purpose.

"I've been veried but can't veri back what is going on anyone know,and no we don't use same PC and its annoying now because she thinks I'm doing it on purpose."

If she has filters on like age etc then the veri wont go through

Problem solved thanks

By *arkHorse1017Man 31 weeks ago

cheshire

I'm verified and met a couple in cupids last night qe both tried verifying each other but they arnt showing up on either of our profiles do you know why?

By *uliette500Woman 31 weeks ago

Hull

"I'm verified and met a couple in cupids last night qe both tried verifying each other but they arnt showing up on either of our profiles do you know why?"

If either of you have filters set that would usually stop you from messaging the veri won't got through. Also if you were using the same WiFi connection it won't go through either.

By (user no longer on site) 30 weeks ago

Anybody wanna cam or chat so I can get verified pls. Thanks x

By *oldcouple20Couple 9 weeks ago

Ask

We have left a verification for a women that we met but she don't see it tried several times. It says she not verified on her account but we are verified. Help!! As she not this Frist we had this issue with

By *idden Gem69Woman 9 weeks ago

north lanarkshire

"We have left a verification for a women that we met but she don't see it tried several times. It says she not verified on her account but we are verified. Help!! As she not this Frist we had this issue with "

If any of yous have filters on the verification wont go through, also if you share the same wifi

» Add a new message to this topic