FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Site help > Can we..

Can we..

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *amiss OP   Couple  over a year ago

chelmsford

Say on an open forum if someone has blocked us, I didn't think we could

Reply privately (thread closed by moderator)

By *awty_MissDynomiteNo1Woman  over a year ago

No idea, I'm lost. Damn Sat nav!

"Say on an open forum if someone has blocked us, I didn't think we could"
why would you want to?

Its personal choice and the site gives you the tools you need if you want to block someone

chelmsford

"Say on an open forum if someone has blocked us, I didn't think we couldwhy would you want to?

Its personal choice and the site gives you the tools you need if you want to block someone "

I don't want to...I was asking as someone else said it was ok and I think it is against forum rules, I was just looking for clarification from someone that knows. Do you know the answers?

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

No, if using the Forum to communicate with someone who has blocked you/you have blocked - that is against the rules.

It is not against the rules to post on a thread where someone you have blocked/has you blocked - so long as you are responding directly to the topic of the thread.

chelmsford

"No, if using the Forum to communicate with someone who has blocked you/you have blocked - that is against the rules.

It is not against the rules to post on a thread where someone you have blocked/has you blocked - so long as you are responding directly to the topic of the thread."

Thank you very much for that, I thought that, but another poster thought otherwise. Very grateful you have cleared that up

By *ugby 123Couple  over a year ago
Forum Mod

O o O oo

"No, if using the Forum to communicate with someone who has blocked you/you have blocked - that is against the rules.

."

It isn't

chelmsford

[Removed by poster at 01/05/19 12:33:33]

chelmsford

"To clarify

Asking someone why you are blocked/ asking them to unblock you/ complaining someone a certain person has blocked you / asking them to unblock their filters / putting someone on the spot because they have blocked you is all against forum rules.

Answering someone on a thread when that has blocked you or you have blocked them is fine as long as you are not making a nuisance of yourself "

Thank you

Forum Mod

O o O oo

To clarify

Asking someone why you are blocked/ asking them to unblock you/ complaining that a certain person has blocked you / asking them to unblock their filters / putting someone on the spot because they have blocked you is all against forum rules.

Answering someone on a thread when that person has blocked you or you have blocked them is fine as long as you are not making a nuisance of yourself

Forum Mod

O o O oo

Sorry, missed out words so added them in the next post

chelmsford

"To clarify

Asking someone why you are blocked/ asking them to unblock you/ complaining that a certain person has blocked you / asking them to unblock their filters / putting someone on the spot because they have blocked you is all against forum rules.

Answering someone on a thread when that person has blocked you or you have blocked them is fine as long as you are not making a nuisance of yourself"

Thank you

chelmsford

"Sorry, missed out words so added them in the next post"

No problem