FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Site help > A Verified Profile using some of my pictures

A Verified Profile using some of my pictures

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

I have reported a profile for using my pictures. The profile is actually verified as well! One of my pics has been removed but they are still using a different one. I have no idea who else's pictures they are using, if they are theirs or nicked off another profile like mine.

I can't report them as they have blocked me. I have reported them previously though but they still have my pics.

Reply privately (thread closed by moderator)

By *litterbabeWoman  over a year ago

hiding from cock pics.

I would suggest contacting admin from your profile. I'm sure they will help you out.

"I would suggest contacting admin from your profile. I'm sure they will help you out."

Thank you, I will try that.

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

You can still report them on theyre profie qhere it says ur blocked click on menu and report them from there

"You can still report them on theyre profie qhere it says ur blocked click on menu and report them from there "

Thanks, I have just tried that too.

By *icecouple561Couple  over a year ago
Forum Mod

East Sussex

Admin will investigate your report and sort it out. When it happened to us it took a couple of days and they messaged us when it was resolved