FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Site help > Mods help please

Mods help please

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *cduck and Blue eyes OP   Couple  over a year ago

nr chester

Please could you review my most recent pic I’ve uploaded, I’ve taken it from my phone gallery and added txt to it, but it keeps getting rejected saying it has a watermark,I’ve got the original In our pics too if you want to check it’s ours, I’ve made it private but I’ll change it back so you can see it’s ours, it’s the exact same pic only I’ve gone into my gallery and added txt to it, I surely would have to watermark it and I haven’t, thanks for your help

Mrs blue eyes

Reply privately (thread closed by moderator)

nr chester

"Please could you review my most recent pic I’ve uploaded, I’ve taken it from my phone gallery and added txt to it, but it keeps getting rejected saying it has a watermark,I’ve got the original In our pics too if you want to check it’s ours, I’ve made it private but I’ll change it back so you can see it’s ours, it’s the exact same pic only I’ve gone into my gallery and added txt to it, I surely would have to watermark it and I haven’t, thanks for your help

Mrs blue eyes "

. Just to add it says you can only accept the original pic, this is the original just edited on my iPhone to add txt, I’ve done this previously and not had a problem, thanks again Mrs blue eyes

nr chester

"Please could you review my most recent pic I’ve uploaded, I’ve taken it from my phone gallery and added txt to it, but it keeps getting rejected saying it has a watermark,I’ve got the original In our pics too if you want to check it’s ours, I’ve made it private but I’ll change it back so you can see it’s ours, it’s the exact same pic only I’ve gone into my gallery and added txt to it, I surely would have to watermark it and I haven’t, thanks for your help

Mrs blue eyes . Just to add it says you can only accept the original pic, this is the original just edited on my iPhone to add txt, I’ve done this previously and not had a problem, thanks again Mrs blue eyes "

. Me again I’ve uploaded it again for you to check thanks

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

U need to leave it in your gallery and contact admin to have a look

nr chester

"U need to leave it in your gallery and contact admin to have a look"
. Ahhh ok ta Mrs blue eyes

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

"U need to leave it in your gallery and contact admin to have a look. Ahhh ok ta Mrs blue eyes "

No probs thats what av seen said before