FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Site help > Can't verify a meet

Can't verify a meet

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *irty_Devon! OP   Man  over a year ago

exeter

I've meet someone and tried to verify them as genuine so and leave a review but says

Sorry, you tried to access a page that is for verified users only. Once you have met or cammed with other verified users, they will be able to verify your profile for you.

But I am a verified user

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Yes you're photo verified, you need a webcam or meet verification to be able to leave one for someone else. If they're verified, get them to give you one first and then you can return the favour

By *irty_Devon! OP   Man  over a year ago

exeter

Ah so you both need to be photo verified members for a meet verification, I'm confused lol

As you can tell I'm new to this

By *he riverdeep69Couple  over a year ago

North west ish

"Ah so you both need to be photo verified members for a meet verification, I'm confused lol

As you can tell I'm new to this "

You need to be meet verified to verify other users. Photo verification is optional (for some profiles).

By *he Queen of TartsWoman  over a year ago
Forum Mod

My Own Little World

"Ah so you both need to be photo verified members for a meet verification, I'm confused lol

As you can tell I'm new to this "

You need to be Meet or Cam verified, green tick, to veri another user.

By *ophieslutTV/TS  over a year ago

Central

People here will generally put more faith into meet verifications than any other. This is aside from your query op, about who can and can't verify others etc. Verifications don't magically open doors and drop underwear but some people block contact and meets unless people are verified. I'd recommend meeting others at socials, clubs or as friends, to get verifications from in person meets.

» Add a new message to this topic