FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Site help > Switch back to couple account

Switch back to couple account

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *hiteCollarCriminal OP   Man  over a year ago

Bracknell

Hi,

I started the account as a couple and was verified. Then we split up so I changed my profile text, which led the site admins to switch my profile to single. For the last 6 months I’ve been asking admin to switch back to a couple with no success.

We’ve been verified together by two couples at clubs but the admins want a new profile created meaning I’ll lose 3 months of supporter subscription and friends, hotlist, verifications etc.

Anyone know who can help?

S & A

Reply privately (thread closed by moderator)

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

If youve split up then you aren't a couple?

I'm having kinda the same problem, I am single female, but want to change to a couples account. Asked a few times and not heard nothing since x

By *ugby 123Couple  over a year ago
Forum Mod

O o O oo

"

Anyone know who can help?

S & A

"

Only Admin from the contact button

Bracknell

Maybe I wasn't clear. I was with someone and split up so changed my profile text. A few months later I got together with someone else and we've been personally verified and want to be here as a couple.

Bracknell

It's definitely possible to have it changed. My account was changed from couple to single guy by the admins. Maybe someone reported my once I changed my profile text to 'Now a single guy not a couple'. My profile now reads 'Now a couple not a single guy' but it's not happened in reverse.

Bracknell

I tried admin and they replied and recommended I create a new profile which means losing my verifications and my site supporter unless I pay again.

By *allySlinkyWoman  over a year ago

Leeds

As your two verifications are for a different woman it seems wrong to use them with a new woman.

"I tried admin and they replied and recommended I create a new profile which means losing my verifications and my site supporter unless I pay again. "

Keep your single profile and make a new couples one..

Bracknell

[Removed by poster at 16/05/19 20:33:32]

Bracknell

"I tried admin and they replied and recommended I create a new profile which means losing my verifications and my site supporter unless I pay again.

Keep your single profile and make a new couples one.. "

I'm trying to avoid losing the verifications and paying twice

Bracknell

"As your two verifications are for a different woman it seems wrong to use them with a new woman. "

They're all with my current partner

"As your two verifications are for a different woman it seems wrong to use them with a new woman.

They're all with my current partner"

Ask the people to re verify your new couples account then when your site supporter has ran out on your single page you can upgrade your new page

By *ugby 123Couple  over a year ago
Forum Mod

O o O oo

Admin are still the only ones who can help. They will give you an option of removing the PV and starting again if your veri's are recent and with a new partner. Use the contact button to ask