FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Site help > Changed to couple's profile?

Changed to couple's profile?

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *G Couple OP   Couple  over a year ago

kent

A while ago I changed this profile to a single from couples profile as it suits how we play. Yes we are a couple but there's no involvement from the male half so single female suits us better.

Some reason it's changed back to a couple's profile, guess someone reported it and it was changed?

Surely it would be good to contact the profile involved for clarity? Not just take someone's word on the report?

Really CBA to report my own profile again to get it changed so guess I'll just have to put up with the abuse from those who don't understand.

Talk about not having the freedom to run your own profile how you want too

Reply privately (thread closed by moderator)

By *allySlinkyWoman  over a year ago

Leeds

Your profile continuously talks about "we". I assume that was why someone reported it as a couples profile.

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Id read it as a couples page

By *G Couple OP   Couple  over a year ago

kent

"Your profile continuously talks about "we". I assume that was why someone reported it as a couples profile."

Yes we, we go dogging. He takes me to make sure I'm safe, we go to parties as I would struggle to attend, I play alone but the we part is to make sure whoever I'm meeting knows I won't be alone when I turn up

By *ugby 123Couple  over a year ago
Forum Mod

O o O oo

Admin only change profiles if there is evidence that it is a couples profile, your profile sounds like it is

If you want Admin to review it you can ask them from the contact button