FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Site help > Unused profile

Unused profile

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

I have been unsuccessful trying to contact someone to delete an old profile which I no longer have access to. I have given them the details required to prove its me and nothing... what else can I do

cheers

Reply privately (thread closed by moderator)

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

"I have been unsuccessful trying to contact someone to delete an old profile which I no longer have access to. I have given them the details required to prove its me and nothing... what else can I do

cheers "

It can take a few days for admin to get to your query

"I have been unsuccessful trying to contact someone to delete an old profile which I no longer have access to. I have given them the details required to prove its me and nothing... what else can I do

cheers

It can take a few days for admin to get to your query"

Ok thanks, it’s just seems to be dragging

By *ugby 123Couple  over a year ago
Forum Mod

O o O oo

Who have you contacted?

Forum Mod

O o O oo

Ok the way to get help for this is through the contact button at the bottom of the page as there is a process you will need to go through. You will get an answer within a few hours

The user above is thinking about reports from a profile which can take Admin up to 48 hours to deal with

"Ok the way to get help for this is through the contact button at the bottom of the page as there is a process you will need to go through. You will get an answer within a few hours

The user above is thinking about reports from a profile which can take Admin up to 48 hours to deal with

"

Yeah I have done both, as first time using the contact us button they requested some more information which I then gave and nothing heard back since.

Thanks

Forum Mod

O o O oo

You normally need to PV this profile before they can help you, I think it explains this on the mail they send, then once done get back in touch with them through the contact button

Forum Mod

O o O oo

https://www.fabswingers.com/contact/owners