FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Site help > Verification Problem?

Verification Problem?

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *eviewer OP   Man  over a year ago

Louth

I met with someone who I've known for years, we are both already verified multiple times, but when we try and verify each other, nothing seems to come through?

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Are you trying to do it through the same internet/WiFi connection? It's an attempt to stop fake verifications if so.

By *adboi888Man  over a year ago

hull

How do I verify my meet from just now

By *rotic-TouchTV/TS  over a year ago

doncaster

"How do I verify my meet from just now"
you have to be meet verified yourself before you can verify others

It's annoying not being able to verify until verified if that makes sense. I had a meet with another newbie and neither of us were able to verify each other. Then to too it off shes gone off radar now too .

I understand why it's like it is with the amount of fake accounts on here but still annoying lol

By *litterbabeWoman  over a year ago

hiding from cock pics.

You can just go in the chat to room and ask somebody to verify you. It's neither the stumbling block people think it is or massive bonus to your profile imho

Why have I got verifications from 3 tv/ts' when I have not met a single person yet? I find this highly annoying as it isn't obvious when using the mobile app and is creating a view that I am looking for things I am not. How do I get rid of these?

By *awty_MissDynomiteNo1Woman  over a year ago

No idea, I'm lost. Damn Sat nav!

"Why have I got verifications from 3 tv/ts' when I have not met a single person yet? I find this highly annoying as it isn't obvious when using the mobile app and is creating a view that I am looking for things I am not. How do I get rid of these?

"

if thats the case u need to report those people who have sent you a veri yet not met you .

» Add a new message to this topic