FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Site help > Phone windows

Phone windows

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *ifty grades of shady OP   Couple  over a year ago

Carisbrooke, Isle of Wight

Is a site thing for so many new windows to open on my phone, or is it a phone thing. It doesn't seem to be like that for non fab stuff.

If it can be switched off, pointer in how to do it would be welcome.

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

"Is a site thing for so many new windows to open on my phone, or is it a phone thing. It doesn't seem to be like that for non fab stuff.

If it can be switched off, pointer in how to do it would be welcome. "

It'll be somewhere in your browser settings to open everything in a new window. No idea where to change it though.

"Is a site thing for so many new windows to open on my phone, or is it a phone thing. It doesn't seem to be like that for non fab stuff.

If it can be switched off, pointer in how to do it would be welcome.

It'll be somewhere in your browser settings to open everything in a new window. No idea where to change it though. "

That's what I thought, and I'm at a loss why it only happens on fab, every other site I use, as you click a link it closes the page as it connects to the one I'm going to next. Just doesn't seem to be the case here.

Are you using the mobile version?

Yes I am, thanks for the suggestions

[Removed by poster at 31/07/19 15:45:09]

"Yes I am, thanks for the suggestions"

I've just been looking on my phone. If I click on 3 dots at the top right corner and scroll down - there's a "settings" option. Inside that there's "site settings". I'm just wondering if you have pop-ups blocked. If not - maybe that's the cause for it.

Otherwise I'm out of ideas

"Yes I am, thanks for the suggestions

I've just been looking on my phone. If I click on 3 dots at the top right corner and scroll down - there's a "settings" option. Inside that there's "site settings". I'm just wondering if you have pop-ups blocked. If not - maybe that's the cause for it.

Otherwise I'm out of ideas "

by jov I think you have got it, thanks x

Otherwise I'm out of ideas by jov I think you have got it, thanks x"

Not sure why other than possibly the nature of this site, did it do that and not other sites but not complaining. Just makes the amount of self denial about how much I've been looking here more respectable

Otherwise I'm out of ideas by jov I think you have got it, thanks x

Not sure why other than possibly the nature of this site, did it do that and not other sites but not complaining. Just makes the amount of self denial about how much I've been looking here more respectable "

Are you saying you're still having the issue?

Not sure why other than possibly the nature of this site, did it do that and not other sites but not complaining. Just makes the amount of self denial about how much I've been looking here more respectable

Are you saying you're still having the issue? "

no, alls good.

It was commenting on the fact its more to do with my phone not racking up new windows on other pages within other sites, but only happening here. Still thank you for the help l

Are you saying you're still having the issue? no, alls good.

It was commenting on the fact its more to do with my phone not racking up new windows on other pages within other sites, but only happening here. Still thank you for the help l "

Any time

» Add a new message to this topic