FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Site help > Hey

Hey

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *orizon1 OP   Man  over a year ago

exeter

Hey, I deleted my account a few months ago.

I went to open a new account and it says my email address is already being used. My old account isn’t showing anything to other members. What should I do?

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *ichyngaynaCouple  over a year ago

SOUTH SHIELDS

"Hey, I deleted my account a few months ago.

I went to open a new account and it says my email address is already being used. My old account isn’t showing anything to other members. What should I do?"

Make a new Gmail account

By *taffordCoolMan  over a year ago

Southampton

Hi again, I renewed my account at end of last month using my mobile telephone, to a silver member, I received the code which I entered and got the reply that this was all ok but when my old membership expired this was not honoured and I am still not on Fab as a paid-up member.

By *sGivesWoodWoman  over a year ago

ST. AUSTELL, CORNWALL

"Hi again, I renewed my account at end of last month using my mobile telephone, to a silver member, I received the code which I entered and got the reply that this was all ok but when my old membership expired this was not honoured and I am still not on Fab as a paid-up member."
contact admin, they will help

By *taffordCoolMan  over a year ago

Southampton

Hi again, I attempted to renew my account at end of last month to silver, by using my mobile phone, I received the code which I entered and was told "This all looks ok" or similar, but when my membership expired a day or two later I saw this had not been honoured.

Stafford Cool

By *sGivesWoodWoman  over a year ago

ST. AUSTELL, CORNWALL

I'm sure admin will get it sorted.

» Add a new message to this topic