FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Site help > Anyway to report a problem.

Anyway to report a problem.

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

I had a meet with a guy from on here and wasn't interested in him. He's started getting a bit weird and aggressive so I've blocked him. However, he's now viewing my profile under a different user account which I'm not aware of the account name so can't block him and cant see him viewing my profile as he has it hidden. He just msg'd me on Kik to make sure I knew he could still see my profile.

Just want him to leave me alone and I'm getting a bit unnerved by this. Can anyone help?

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *heRainManMan  over a year ago

Warrington & Glasgow

Block him on kik?

By *tingly ByronMan  over a year ago

In a town Fab forgot

"I had a meet with a guy from on here and wasn't interested in him. He's started getting a bit weird and aggressive so I've blocked him. However, he's now viewing my profile under a different user account which I'm not aware of the account name so can't block him and cant see him viewing my profile as he has it hidden. He just msg'd me on Kik to make sure I knew he could still see my profile.

Just want him to leave me alone and I'm getting a bit unnerved by this. Can anyone help?"

Report the profile you do know about to Fab.

Go to the police about the off Fab harassment.

You've done nothing wrong.

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

As above but if you’re worried about involving the police just tell him that you have informed them. Hopefully that will frighten him off.

Hope it gets resolved.

V

By *etite HandfulWoman  over a year ago

Chester

"I had a meet with a guy from on here and wasn't interested in him. He's started getting a bit weird and aggressive so I've blocked him. However, he's now viewing my profile under a different user account which I'm not aware of the account name so can't block him and cant see him viewing my profile as he has it hidden. He just msg'd me on Kik to make sure I knew he could still see my profile.

Just want him to leave me alone and I'm getting a bit unnerved by this. Can anyone help?"

I would inform him he is now stalking you and if he continues you will be reporting him to the police then block him on kik.

Here well nothing you can do apart from be careful what you show on your profile I have had this before so don't often show verifications and no face pictures just for safety.

» Add a new message to this topic