FabSwingers.com > Forums > Site help > Videos

Videos

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

How do I send videos privately

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *inky51Man  over a year ago

Houghton le Spring (Fence Houses)

I’m still trying to figure out how to add videos full stop lol.

By *thwalescplCouple  over a year ago

brecon

"How do I send videos privately "

You don't.

brecon

"I’m still trying to figure out how to add videos full stop lol."

If you don't have the option to add videos on your profile, then you are one of many who haven't been picked to take part in the trial.

We were given the option, but hadn't volunteered, and while admin say it's not done on a gender basis, it clearly is, as they know that ladies and couples adding videos will bring in more guys paying site supporter fee to view them.

By *lorious hole bs16Man  over a year ago

Bristol

"I’m still trying to figure out how to add videos full stop lol.

If you don't have the option to add videos on your profile, then you are one of many who haven't been picked to take part in the trial.

We were given the option, but hadn't volunteered, and while admin say it's not done on a gender basis, it clearly is, as they know that ladies and couples adding videos will bring in more guys paying site supporter fee to view them."

Do you think so??

I have seen quite a few single male videos,most I have to say not very inspiring..guys wanking badly!

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

"How do I send videos privately

You don't."

When I upload the video it gives me options same as photos it says private (can send in private mail) but unable to attach video only photos

brecon

"I’m still trying to figure out how to add videos full stop lol.

We were given the option, but hadn't volunteered, and while admin say it's not done on a gender basis, it clearly is, as they know that ladies and couples adding videos will bring in more guys paying site supporter fee to view them.

Do you think so??

I have seen quite a few single male videos,most I have to say not very inspiring..guys wanking badly! "

Question...do you think more couples and ladies will pay to become sure supporters to be able to view videos put up by guys, or do you think more single males will?

» Add a new message to this topic