FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Site help > Deleted message notification

Deleted message notification

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *nksst OP   Woman  over a year ago

Lincoln

I accidentally deleted a message before reading it and now I have no way of getting rid of the unread message notification.

Does anyone know a way to solve this?

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *rlucky 21Man  over a year ago

Belfast

"I accidentally deleted a message before reading it and now I have no way of getting rid of the unread message notification.

Does anyone know a way to solve this? "

You can undue if you haven't left the page but just wait for person to check your profile x

Lincoln

"You can undue if you haven't left the page but just wait for person to check your profile x"

I did it on the message page without even realising so I’ve got no clue who it was

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Are you on the new or old mailbox system.

Using the mobile site it should say at the top of the message page which mailbox you are using

Tap on that,and that should allow you to delete any unread messages still showing as unread(if that makes sense)

By *ony 2016Man  over a year ago

Huddersfield /derby cinemas

I am not technically minded , so can not solve your problem , but one thing that you could perhaps do is put a message in your " update status " explaining what you had done in the hope the person who sent the message notices , they might then send the message again

Lincoln

"Are you on the new or old mailbox system.

Using the mobile site it should say at the top of the message page which mailbox you are using

Tap on that,and that should allow you to delete any unread messages still showing as unread(if that makes sense)"

I’m on the new mailbox, I tapped on it but I can’t see any way to delete any unread messages

» Add a new message to this topic