FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Site help > Verification

Verification

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

How do you verify someone you have met but neither one of you has been verified?

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *rotic-TouchTV/TS  over a year ago

doncaster

You can't

By *aven RedWoman  over a year ago

Liverpool

One of you has to be verified x

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

I'm guessing if noone was verified on the site then how does one get verified, I'm thinking like way back, how could Adam and eve verify each other if neither of them where verified

"I'm guessing if noone was verified on the site then how does one get verified, I'm thinking like way back, how could Adam and eve verify each other if neither of them where verified "
the web wasnt invented but meeting in person was and what better veri can you have, all other veris mean nothing chill dont stress about it plenty of fish doesn't theyre in the sea

By *sGivesWoodWoman  over a year ago

ST. AUSTELL, CORNWALL

If one of you gets cam verified you can then meet verify each other. I'll be happy to help if you need one. X

"If one of you gets cam verified you can then meet verify each other. I'll be happy to help if you need one. X"
i need one........ oh veri you meant

Ive received a verification from someone I messaged but never met and I'd like to remove it but I dont know how . All I can do is hide it .

By *sGivesWoodWoman  over a year ago

ST. AUSTELL, CORNWALL

"Ive received a verification from someone I messaged but never met and I'd like to remove it but I dont know how . All I can do is hide it ."

You can do this via the report profile tab or contact admin.

By *y3942Man  over a year ago

hastings

is there anyway to remove a veri you gave from someone elses profile?

i met a lady about mid 2018. i enjoyed it, i presumed she did from the state of the bed, and we talk periodically here and by text until about a month ago.

over the last 3 years she usually stays a few months, deletes her account for a month or 2 then returns with a new account and we instantly refriend.

she returned today though and i sent a friend request. looking now half a day later and seen she has accepted friends but not me. i resent request but instead of the notice saying you cant request again within 30 days, it went through as if i hadnt sent one originally. i KNOW i did it before and only reason i think this happens is if they decline friendship, that 30 day block is removed so you can rerequest.

if our relationship has changed in the last month without me knowing, id rather not the veri show. will wait to see if she replies to my earlier welcome back message as she changed numbers back in summer. and yes we had still been in contact lots here since she changed numbers.

"Ive received a verification from someone I messaged but never met and I'd like to remove it but I dont know how . All I can do is hide it ."

I had the same thing a couple of months back. I emailed him asking why he verified me when I wasn't on cam that night. He apologised, but couldn't remove it his end and I couldn't either. I just hide it.

By *hane1000 ABCMan  over a year ago

Taunton

I've got the same problem as op.

By *uietlykinkymeWoman  over a year ago

kinky land

"How do you verify someone you have met but neither one of you has been verified?"

I would offer to meet you for a coffee and veri, however, I googled your location and we really are most of England away from each other

By *teveanddebsCouple  over a year ago

Norwich

I'm willing to bet it was a single "female".

And this folks, is how they get fake veris.

Don't fall for it.

» Add a new message to this topic