FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Site help > Change account type

Change account type

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Hi, I suspect the answer is no but is it possible to change a profile from a 'single male' into a 'couple' and then just add my GF's pics and details?

Or do I have to make a new one?

Any help appreciated. Thanks.

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *sGivesWoodWoman  over a year ago

ST. AUSTELL, CORNWALL

Admin can change this for you if you contact them. Good luck to you both. X

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

"Admin can change this for you if you contact them. Good luck to you both. X"

Thank you very much.

By *sGivesWoodWoman  over a year ago

ST. AUSTELL, CORNWALL

"Admin can change this for you if you contact them. Good luck to you both. X

Thank you very much."

By *udewhennudeMan  over a year ago

newport

I’d be surprised if it was changed to a couple as you are photo verified as a single man. Changing it would give the assurance that you are photo verified as a couple and be misleading. Much easier just to start a couples profile and keep / hide your single profile.

By *penbicoupleCouple  over a year ago

Northampton

If I recall, I was able to change from a couple's to a single guy's. However, when things later changed, I could not change again from single guy to couple.

The reasoning was that I had verifications. However, they were from when the account was originally a couple. It amused me, but I get it.

So, although it's frustrating, I don't think we should be able to change accounts that have veris.

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

I would recommend making a new profile . I've seen this so many times on here. It can be a little misleading. The veris are as a single not a couple I've had couples profiles myself and just make a new one. I'm sure you could get the people who verified you. To prove you're a real couple when they meet your lady.

By *uietlykinkymeWoman  over a year ago

kinky land

"I would recommend making a new profile . I've seen this so many times on here. It can be a little misleading. The veris are as a single not a couple I've had couples profiles myself and just make a new one. I'm sure you could get the people who verified you. To prove you're a real couple when they meet your lady."

But he's neither cam verified nor meet in person verified.

It takes seconds for him and his other half to upload a new joint couples verification photo

By *udewhennudeMan  over a year ago

newport

"I would recommend making a new profile . I've seen this so many times on here. It can be a little misleading. The veris are as a single not a couple I've had couples profiles myself and just make a new one. I'm sure you could get the people who verified you. To prove you're a real couple when they meet your lady.

It takes seconds for him and his other half to upload a new joint couples verification photo "

He’s photo verified as a single guy, change to a couple and the profile would be photo verified as a couple, do you see the issue.

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

"I would recommend making a new profile . I've seen this so many times on here. It can be a little misleading. The veris are as a single not a couple I've had couples profiles myself and just make a new one. I'm sure you could get the people who verified you. To prove you're a real couple when they meet your lady.

It takes seconds for him and his other half to upload a new joint couples verification photo

He’s photo verified as a single guy, change to a couple and the profile would be photo verified as a couple, do you see the issue. "

The profile won't be photo verified as a couple . Admin would need to see both of them in the usual format with the account name and fab swingers.com showing both faces and hands

» Add a new message to this topic