FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Site help > My single account now says im a couple?

My single account now says im a couple?

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *iss Scherzzo OP   Woman  over a year ago

Liverpool

I've just noticed that my account now states i am a mf couple. This is my solo female account.. anyone know why this has happened or how i can change it back?

Reply privately (thread closed by moderator)

By *aekaeWoman  over a year ago

Between a cock and a soft place

"I've just noticed that my account now states i am a mf couple. This is my solo female account.. anyone know why this has happened or how i can change it back?"

From your own profile;

"(Update to the above. Myself & my husband are looking to play as a couple also and are looking to spend more time in clubs etc)"

You're part of a couple.

Liverpool

"I've just noticed that my account now states i am a mf couple. This is my solo female account.. anyone know why this has happened or how i can change it back?

From your own profile;

"(Update to the above. Myself & my husband are looking to play as a couple also and are looking to spend more time in clubs etc)"

You're part of a couple. "

But surely it's my choice to change that?

"I've just noticed that my account now states i am a mf couple. This is my solo female account.. anyone know why this has happened or how i can change it back?

From your own profile;

You're part of a couple.

But surely it's my choice to change that?"

Do you also have a couples profile or just this single Fem one?

Liverpool

From your own profile;

You're part of a couple.

Do you also have a couples profile or just this single Fem one?"

Just this one, that line was added purely so people are aware he's not in the dark and supportive of my play. I've removed that line now. If and when i want to create a couple profile i will do that. None of my veri's are couple veri's

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

From your own profile;

You're part of a couple.

If your profile says you are a couple then admin will change it. It's hardly unreasonable.

Or should single men masquerading as a couple be allowed to on the basis it is their choice?

From your own profile;

You're part of a couple.

Do you also have a couples profile or just this single Fem one?

Just this one, that line was added purely so people are aware he's not in the dark and supportive of my play. I've removed that line now. If and when i want to create a couple profile i will do that. None of my veri's are couple veri's "

I was going to suggest changing it, now it's gone contact admin and hopefully they'll change it back for you.

Liverpool

From your own profile;

You're part of a couple.

If your profile says you are a couple then admin will change it. It's hardly unreasonable.

Or should single men masquerading as a couple be allowed to on the basis it is their choice?"

Like they don't already? haha ... No i understand that but i dunno, maybe communicate that with me rather than just change it? I'm not wanting to argue the point. Just want to back to single female

By *ugby 123Couple  over a year ago
Forum Mod

O o O oo

From your own profile;

You're part of a couple.

Not really, the profile is meant to reflect the title of it

By *ugby 123Couple  over a year ago
Forum Mod

O o O oo

If you want Admin to review their decision you can ask them to from the contact button

https://www.fabswingers.com/contact/owners