FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Site help > PIN NUMBER

PIN NUMBER

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

I feel totally let down and somewhat bewildered having carried out the membership upgrade and having been allocated a pin number, the siad pin number has not been recognised. Might i say this experience is unusual ....

Reply privately (thread closed by moderator)

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

it does happen from time to time, i have had it and to be fair to the admins they have sorted it straight away when i have contacted them about it

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago
Forum Mod

http://www.fabswingers.com/supporters/contact

Go to this page,it will go admin and they will sort if for you

By *uznmikMan  over a year ago

West of Exeter.

have tried to maintain my silver supporters subdscription. All I had was 3messages with different messages and numbers but also stating I have been charged..4 times. Am getting a little peeved about all this as my supporter maintenance is still not confirmed..even tho I have been charged 4 times on my phone. Cannot get into any real contact with Fabs....now totally frustrated.. and not sexually either.

By *j_markCouple  over a year ago
Forum Mod

Totteridge/Whetstone

"have tried to maintain my silver supporters subdscription. All I had was 3messages with different messages and numbers but also stating I have been charged..4 times. Am getting a little peeved about all this as my supporter maintenance is still not confirmed..even tho I have been charged 4 times on my phone. Cannot get into any real contact with Fabs....now totally frustrated.. and not sexually either.

"

Use this link and we'll sort you out:

http://www.fabswingers.com/contact-us/upgrade

Admin x