FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Site help > Disappeared

Disappeared

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Hi

Had a bit of a first last night which has left me a bit baffled and just wondered if any one could throw any light on it for me??

We had a nice polite message with picture attached which I replied to and then Carol also replied to an hour later from a chap who had been on the site for a whole hour!!

So far so good.

Then when I went to read Carols reply there was no message from him in our inbox and no reply from us in our outbox.

Now if he had blocked us then I know the messages would still be there as would our sent ones!!

Any ideas???

TIA

T

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *isaB45Woman  over a year ago

Fabville

Sounds like he's gone UNLOS (user no longer on site). Deleted his account.

It happens. Ignore, move on.

By *nnocentimesMan  over a year ago

over there by that tree

"Hi

Had a bit of a first last night which has left me a bit baffled and just wondered if any one could throw any light on it for me??

We had a nice polite message with picture attached which I replied to and then Carol also replied to an hour later from a chap who had been on the site for a whole hour!!

So far so good.

Then when I went to read Carols reply there was no message from him in our inbox and no reply from us in our outbox.

Now if he had blocked us then I know the messages would still be there as would our sent ones!!

Any ideas???

TIA

T"

UNLOS......

They deleted their account, which in turn deletes everything else with it.

Christ after an hour we are the kiss of death, many thanks.

T

By *eoff2000Man  over a year ago

Ferndown

Dont worry about it. Sadly this site occasionally attracts the weirdos. Move on and enjoy yourselves with other like-minded fabswingers. Good luck.

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

"Christ after an hour we are the kiss of death, many thanks.

T"

he's probably decided he hasn't got the guts for it, weren't you. Happens too often. That's why we have set message filter so new profiles can't message. The "new" status lasts 4 days. If they are still here then - we're happy to chat.

Mrs

Many thanks.

T

By *ylonSlutTV/TS  over a year ago

Durham

"Dont worry about it. Sadly this site occasionally attracts the weirdos. Move on and enjoy yourselves with other like-minded fabswingers. Good luck. "

I wouldn't worry. He has had his wank. Quite often guys like this come back again and again with new profiles. It was worse when all the messages didn't get deleted. Sometimes would wake up with 50 messages and 45 would be from guys that had gone UNLOS.

Cheers Miss slut but wasn’t worried just thought I knew how the site works but couldn’t work out why I couldn’t see my wife’s witty sexy reply.

I like to live and learn and sometimes live and earn!!

T

» Add a new message to this topic