FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Introductions > virgin lol

virgin lol

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

hi all new to all this were does one start ???????????? any advice would be much appreciated many thanks swingers

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *ush_tushWoman  over a year ago

Liverpool

[Removed by poster at 21/05/12 17:34:27]

By *ush_tushWoman  over a year ago

Liverpool

"hi all new to all this were does one start ???????????? any advice would be much appreciated many thanks swingers "

Well first re-do yr profile! There's nothing for anyone to go on! What you looking for? What do you like sexually? You need to elaborate a hell of a lot!

Toni

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

profile just has one line of arrogance so be hard to get people to meet you when your basically encouraging them to pass you bye i think lol

"profile just has one line of arrogance so be hard to get people to meet you when your basically encouraging them to pass you bye i think lol"

Agreed - no one likes a smart arse lol -- well i like a sexy arse lol hehehe

By *ophieslutTV/TS  over a year ago

Central

Profile seems to still have the same flavour, so either it's working, or you're not that fussed etc.

Also, public photos are important for others to know if they may find you physically attractive, or not. As it stands, there are no public photos, there's no detail in the profile text of you, what you're after, what you've got to offer, which presumably you may have, etc. Single guys on here outnumber the rest of us, so it's a tough market - even if they're all created equally, which they're not. If you've incredible physical looks, sexual prowess, cock size etc etc, then it may improve chances somewhat, but it's still potentially hard. Add in being in a lower population density area, such as Cornwall, and you've likely got to work hard at it. If people make little effort, it does suggest they may not be the most hard working lovers too, so think about it. As you've not responded much, maybe your mind's already flitted on to something else, and you're not committed?

"Profile seems to still have the same flavour, so either it's working, or you're not that fussed etc.

Also, public photos are important for others to know if they may find you physically attractive, or not. As it stands, there are no public photos, there's no detail in the profile text of you, what you're after, what you've got to offer, which presumably you may have, etc. Single guys on here outnumber the rest of us, so it's a tough market - even if they're all created equally, which they're not. If you've incredible physical looks, sexual prowess, cock size etc etc, then it may improve chances somewhat, but it's still potentially hard. Add in being in a lower population density area, such as Cornwall, and you've likely got to work hard at it. If people make little effort, it does suggest they may not be the most hard working lovers too, so think about it. As you've not responded much, maybe your mind's already flitted on to something else, and you're not committed?"

Very well said, particularly the last sentence. You should be a highly paid Agony Aunt! xx

Central

"

Very well said, particularly the last sentence. You should be a highly paid Agony Aunt! xx"

Thanks babe - will have to consider that as a potential career

He's still not replied, no thanks, no rebuttals, nothing... so makes one wonder if he finds it all a bit much.

He probably can't find this thread again.

You sound like your just passing yourself off as a fab/seingets virgin coz you'll get meets when your profile sounds like you think you know it all lol contradiction I think so lol

Are you indeed a 'virgin' or amazing in bed.......surely I virgin to this wouldn't be so forward and almost cocky

"You sound like your just passing yourself off as a fab/seingets virgin coz you'll get meets when your profile sounds like you think you know it all lol contradiction I think so lol

Are you indeed a 'virgin' or amazing in bed.......surely I virgin to this wouldn't be so forward and almost cocky "

*swinging

Central

When he says

'dont pass me bye you will miss out on so much'

I just wonder whether the 'bye' is a Freudian slip

"When he says

'dont pass me bye you will miss out on so much'

I just wonder whether the 'bye' is a Freudian slip "