Indian/Pakistani Women

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *entred1 OP   Man  over a year ago

faversham

Are there many on the site here?

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *andybigboiMan  over a year ago

Mount Pleasant

Sure there is, though Not come into contact with any yet.

By *utual InterestsMan  over a year ago

Kent

There are a few on here but sadly not may round our way

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

My weakness

By *herryblossom_BJWoman  over a year ago

Oxfordshire/Hampshire

No offence to this race. But on the forums, I never read posts requesting other races like Thai, Japanese, Polish... Theres over 195 countries in the world... What makes Indian women so popular??

"No offence to this race. But on the forums, I never read posts requesting other races like Thai, Japanese, Polish... Theres over 195 countries in the world... What makes Indian women so popular?? "

Who knows what causes us to be attracted to another person?

There's definitely something about sub-continental women though, Indian, Pakistani, Sri Lankan, Bangladeshi...

Where are all the Inuit women??

Oxfordshire/Hampshire

Sorry, its over my head this fascination. Don't get it. 195 countries filled with beautiful women. Don't get hung up on one race, surely it's not healthy to? I mean, I have a thing for carribean men, I love their accent, bodies etc but I fuck anyone I find physically and mentally attractive regardless of their race.

By *jonesMan  over a year ago

Totnes

It's just a preference like so many other preferences ..

"Sorry, its over my head this fascination. Don't get it. 195 countries filled with beautiful women. Don't get hung up on one race, surely it's not healthy to? I mean, I have a thing for carribean men, I love their accent, bodies etc but I fuck anyone I find physically and mentally attractive regardless of their race. "

I don't think it's getting hung up over one particular race it's just simply that quite a lot of men find 'Indian' women attractive but don't always have the opportunity to meet them. That's not to say they don't find women of all races attractive it's perhaps that they fancy 'Indian' women a bit more.

I don't understand why it's a problem for you.

Oxfordshire/Hampshire

Just not into putting people on pedestals that appear to alienate other races.

I don't think it's putting anyone on a pedestal, it's just expressing a preference. Why is your liking for Caribbean men ok but other people's for Indian women not?

"Just not into putting people on pedestals that appear to alienate other races. "

If we’re getting that philosophical and socially conscious surely it’s wrong to discriminate against meeting people who don’t have big dicks and are into anal? It’s a physical attribute that you have a fondness for and other people have a fondness for other specific physical attributes?

"Just not into putting people on pedestals that appear to alienate other races. "

I'd say you're great craic

"Just not into putting people on pedestals that appear to alienate other races.

If we’re getting that philosophical and socially conscious surely it’s wrong to discriminate against meeting people who don’t have big dicks and are into anal? It’s a physical attribute that you have a fondness for and other people have a fondness for other specific physical attributes? "

Very well said. I was going to get into it then thought why bother. That word snowflake springs to mind. I can like whatever I like but your likes offend me so you must not like what you like. Or I'll shout. like an eejit

Putting “girth” on a pedestal offends me! All the hot guys that don’t have width haha

I'm half Pakistani

"No offence to this race. But on the forums, I never read posts requesting other races like Thai, Japanese, Polish... Theres over 195 countries in the world... What makes Indian women so popular?? "

I get the feeling that when people say "Indian" they mostly mean the whole Indian subcontinent incl Sri Lanka, Bangladesh etc.

And as for popularity I might be (probably am) wrong but South Asian and Middle Eastern cultures are notorious for their strict rules regarding women's sexuality so they may be subconsciously seen as some sort of "forbidden fruit". Whereas Polish, Caribbean etc have a much more liberal attitude to sex and so, although very beautiful also, don't have that same kind of taboo attached that some people may be looking for. Some people get off on sexualising those that are not traditionally seen as sexual e.g shy librarians being secretly horny etc (that's the best way I can explain it sorry). That's just my theory though and obviously I don't speak for everyone.

The conservative culture attracts people to Indian or Pakistani women.

If you go to India , they have fascination for light skin women (white) .

It's the rareity I believe makes people to want it .

If you go to a swinging party ,you will notice very few Asians ,so the crowd will be curious about them more than the others .

Adding to the above..

Asian women are popular not their men lol

By *esi_maverickMan  over a year ago

b- town

Do you find Asian women and couples don't like meeting Asian guys

By *moothdickMan  over a year ago

stoke

We all have our likes and tbh all races are beautiful.. but I find Indian ladies highly attractive

"Do you find Asian women and couples don't like meeting Asian guys "

Yes, we prefer meeting Asian cpls over single Asian guys .

b- town

"Do you find Asian women and couples don't like meeting Asian guys

Yes, we prefer meeting Asian cpls over single Asian guys ."

By *jbuddaMan  over a year ago

Aberdeen

A few replies on the thread are absolutely fantastic and they do explain very well why we prefer certain aspects/features over others. We all have our preferences but that doesn't necessarily make us racist.

Saying that, people's facination with a certain skin color, body size, etc automatically triggers us to attach a certain generalisation to that feature such as (as someone wrote in the thread) 'brwon skin being associated with sexually repressed societies'.

These aspects have a lot to do with the colonial mindset. We don't actively think about it but these 'preferences' have seeped into our daily thought processes over the past two hundred years and it's hard to consiously notice them and then actively think about them.

This gets even more complicated when you add sexuality to these ideas. Wee human beings are a complicated bunch huh :D

Would love to get chatting to Asian ladies

By *portfuckerMan  over a year ago

Merseyside

I like brown skinned women because the contrast makes the pinkness of their juicy, wet pussies stand out and look incredibly appetising when you open them up and go down on them. Such a turn on. Fucking Asian women has an added cachet for us whities because we assume they are more sexually unavailable. This may be true, but in my experience they are just as horny, slutty and cock-crazed as any other race.

By *u2nightMan  over a year ago

South West. England/London

I have seen loads of female profiles only looking BBC? What does that say?

By *entleman JayMan  over a year ago

Wakefield

"Do you find Asian women and couples don't like meeting Asian guys "

I had an Asian lady friend on here who wouldn't go near another Asian man.

b- town

I had an Asian lady friend on here who wouldn't go near another Asian man. "

Well that says it all.

If Asian women don't wanna meet other Asians why would others want to. Guess we're all creeps in their eyes

It all just comes down to personal preference.

As a mixed couple (Asian fem, white male) we get a lot of invites from all types. Probably for novelty value, not because of how gorgeous we are!

Male would love to meet with Asian couples but female doesn’t fancy Asian guys. It’s as simple as that. We don’t find Asian guys creepy and have chatted to some very nice ones at clubs and parties!

b- town

"It all just comes down to personal preference.

As a mixed couple (Asian fem, white male) we get a lot of invites from all types. Probably for novelty value, not because of how gorgeous we are!

Male would love to meet with Asian couples but female doesn’t fancy Asian guys. It’s as simple as that. We don’t find Asian guys creepy and have chatted to some very nice ones at clubs and parties!"

Absolutely i totally agree with you it comes down to personal preferences.I. Myself and others should respect people's choices and accept the matter your not for them. However I can not speak for everyones individual responses I myself would accept it.

Not every hole is a goal lol

However I've noticed on the forums that whenever someone posts questions about anything relating to ethnicity it spirals out of control and then subject changes to race cards being played etc

Which I find rather annoying. I've only recently started to take notice of forums and am truly amazed.

By *u2nightMan  over a year ago

South West. England/London

"It all just comes down to personal preference.

Male would love to meet with Asian couples but female doesn’t fancy Asian guys. It’s as simple as that. We don’t find Asian guys creepy and have chatted to some very nice ones at clubs and parties!

Absolutely i totally agree with you it comes down to personal preferences.I. Myself and others should respect people's choices and accept the matter your not for them. However I can not speak for everyones individual responses I myself would accept it.

Not every hole is a goal lol

However I've noticed on the forums that whenever someone posts questions about anything relating to ethnicity it spirals out of control and then subject changes to race cards being played etc

Which I find rather annoying. I've only recently started to take notice of forums and am truly amazed.

"

Totally agreed with race card bit..

By *ahil40Man  over a year ago

birmingham

Most Indian Pakistani girls looking for BBC

Wakefield

"Most Indian Pakistani girls looking for BBC "

Er no!

Wakefield

I had an Asian lady friend on here who wouldn't go near another Asian man.

Well that says it all.

If Asian women don't wanna meet other Asians why would others want to. Guess we're all creeps in their eyes "

Two broken Asian marriages. Domestic violence. She’s had her fill of them.

By *ahil40Man  over a year ago

birmingham

I’m saying because it says in their bio so they is no point messaging

By *hugwelMan  over a year ago

Jersey

"I'm half Pakistani "

Left or Right perhaps upper body over lower body

I find Indian women very sexy, I mean American Indian, and just to show Im not being racist Ive never refused to fuck a lady on racial grounds, although Ive ignored the advances of a few ugly ones, lol can you tell Im Irish.

By *ig Chris75Man  over a year ago

Sandbach

I too find Indian/Pakistani women extremely attractive.

Love their dark eyes, features and indeed them in general....

Sadly South Cheshire is almost exclusively white.... but I can travel... lol

What’s fascinating is how this thread spiralled from 1 person’s opinion being picked upon, then she backed off and ignored being called out & here we are!

Shame the same isn’t for the men

By *oger_MooreMan  over a year ago

cardiff

It’s no different to the ‘black cock only’, ‘BBC only’ dirge you see on here ALL the time from a lot of ladies and couples

Who knew flat out racism was alive and kicking ?

By *ubicon MangoMan  over a year ago

willenhall

Well every one has their kinks, like marmite you either love it or hate it. Being indian myself I have in the past seen indian couples. And the sex has been amazing. But most couples I have been with have also been amazing to. I see a regular indian couple and they are super discreet. Which I respect.

To me sex is all about the connection not just what bam in 5 minutes.

"It’s no different to the ‘black cock only’, ‘BBC only’ dirge you see on here ALL the time from a lot of ladies and couples

Who knew flat out racism was alive and kicking ?"

Racism is fuelled by hate. I wouldn't call this kind of thing hateful; it's a preference. People are looking for specific things on here, and they have the right to. I've seen many men say on their profile that they are only looking for slim, toned women and I just move on and accept I'm not what they're looking for without crying discrimination. You can't force someone to be attracted to you.

By *moothdickMan  over a year ago

stoke

"It’s no different to the ‘black cock only’, ‘BBC only’ dirge you see on here ALL the time from a lot of ladies and couples

Who knew flat out racism was alive and kicking ?

Racism is fuelled by hate. I wouldn't call this kind of thing hateful; it's a preference. People are looking for specific things on here, and they have the right to. I've seen many men say on their profile that they are only looking for slim, toned women and I just move on and accept I'm not what they're looking for without crying discrimination. You can't force someone to be attracted to you. "

Great quote, makes so much sense and is spot on... there is nothing racist about an individuals preference...

By *sianMancMan  over a year ago

Manchester

Whoever thinks having a delight or attraction to 1 race accounts to racism needs their head checking.

Racism is the discrimination of other races it isn't the lust you feel to a race.

I agree everyone is attractive in all races but as others have said lack creates desires. The lack of Asian people in the swinging community leads to a natural want for them.

Many here Asian or not seek BBC it is what it is.

That being said Asian men seem to get a bad rep here and that I feel isn't about attraction but about racial profile.

Many couples are in shit marriages and the man gets the blame whereas to me it's both. They chose to get together they both have a responsibility to choose wisely lol

However I do also believe many Asian men must come across terribly in a swinging sexual mature context for the females here disregard them so easily.

I also do feel social conditioning has a part to play.

There is a very fine line between a racial lust for BBC and a racist disregard of Asian men.

Some thoughts about this is encouraged. Healthy debate people. I won't entertain paroxysm of rage though lol.

Except Asian men.

You can say the same about white women and couples not wanting to meet white guys.

Who said that?

Wakefield

I’ve met two.

By *heekydevil69Man  over a year ago

Aberporth

I'm like the United nations I don't care about race or religion or what country ya from I love all women

By *ensualgent38Man  over a year ago

Edinburgh & London

I really do think that this is one of many preferences, based on skin colour, accent, and the excitement of the unknown. Not race perse, but definitely fantasy.

By *nooSnooMan  over a year ago

Staines

"Adding to the above..

Asian women are popular not their men lol "

Haha, don’t think you’ve ever met me. ??

"Are there many on the site here?"

There are quite a few.

I suppose because of community stigma they tend to err on the side of caution and remain a bit anonymous though.

By *rs spicyCouple  over a year ago

Chesterfield

Indian lady, here.

I just thought I would pop in and say hello.

By *ustfun001Man  over a year ago

East Sussex

"Indian lady, here.

I just thought I would pop in and say hello. "

Hello and wow!

They are on here and there are a few Asian couples too..just a little more discrete than the average user on here

By *assion and MoreCouple  over a year ago

Here and There, Monaghan

"My weakness "

mine too

By *harliejuneMan  over a year ago

purley

You see the number of times people as for "BBC". Fine with me, although I am not. Each to their own, that is what swinger's scene is about.

By *om girlCouple (FF)  over a year ago

South Yorkshire

If people read post He asked are they any Indian/Pakistani women on here

Not if anyone Preferences

Ive noticed loads of Guys but Lack of Wpmen few Couple

By *ibble969Man  over a year ago

Derbyshire

It would be great if there were more Women or couples from the Indian Subcontinent on fab.

By *ediMan  over a year ago

Leeds

"It would be great if there were more Women or couples from the Indian Subcontinent on fab. "

im noticing more

By *jbuddaMan  over a year ago

Aberdeen

"No offence to this race. But on the forums, I never read posts requesting other races like Thai, Japanese, Polish... Theres over 195 countries in the world... What makes Indian women so popular??

I get the feeling that when people say "Indian" they mostly mean the whole Indian subcontinent incl Sri Lanka, Bangladesh etc.

And as for popularity I might be (probably am) wrong but South Asian and Middle Eastern cultures are notorious for their strict rules regarding women's sexuality so they may be subconsciously seen as some sort of "forbidden fruit". Whereas Polish, Caribbean etc have a much more liberal attitude to sex and so, although very beautiful also, don't have that same kind of taboo attached that some people may be looking for. Some people get off on sexualising those that are not traditionally seen as sexual e.g shy librarians being secretly horny etc (that's the best way I can explain it sorry). That's just my theory though and obviously I don't speak for everyone. "

Partly agree with this. Also minorities in any context are more prone to discussion than other groups.

By *uzzardballsMan  over a year ago

lancaster

They have such beautiful soft skin, deliciously dark eyes and the softest pubes.

By *exfordMan  over a year ago

discombobulated land

"Are there many on the site here?"

Yes there are 237...I counted then yesterday.

Yep loads in Leicester indian I mean..and women from Pakistan peterborough..but there women of both nationalities everyone..just have to know where to look

By *oberts_onMan  over a year ago

King's Lynn

Have to say, there is something very sexy about an indian lady...!!

"Are there many on the site here?

Yes there are 237...I counted then yesterday."

Hahah

I had an Asian lady friend on here who wouldn't go near another Asian man. "

Because she knows how Asian men looks, plays etc hence they want to try guys from different ethnic background.

We have met more Caucasian cpls here than Asian ones .

By *rank33Man  over a year ago

London

"No offence to this race. But on the forums, I never read posts requesting other races like Thai, Japanese, Polish... Theres over 195 countries in the world... What makes Indian women so popular??

And as for popularity I might be (probably am) wrong but South Asian and Middle Eastern cultures are notorious for their strict rules regarding women's sexuality so they may be subconsciously seen as some sort of "forbidden fruit". Whereas Polish, Caribbean etc have a much more liberal attitude to sex and so, although very beautiful also, don't have that same kind of taboo attached that some people may be looking for. Some people get off on sexualising those that are not traditionally seen as sexual e.g shy librarians being secretly horny etc (that's the best way I can explain it sorry). That's just my theory though and obviously I don't speak for everyone. "

Well this was the best explanation I have ever read ...

By *eedsasiansCouple  over a year ago

leeds

[Removed by poster at 06/09/20 15:05:26]

By *eedsasiansCouple  over a year ago

leeds

Looking at your profile the first thing you mention is your heritage ie 'south Indian' so why would you object to others preferences .

Or was it just a post to say look at me I'm asian and I'm so politically correct ..

By *nSeeNMan  over a year ago

Z'ha'dum

As much as I'd like to stickup for my people. They are just to much hard work.

By *ral ExtraordinaireMan  over a year ago

Kent

My best ever meet in a club was a Pakistani couple . She was stunning !

I also dated a british indian for a year . An absolute nymph and got filthier on every meet !!

Indian/pakistani/bangladeshi is deffo my weakness

We are Indian here take a look

By *nlyDesiCandiTV/TS  over a year ago

London

And when they can’t get a Desi lady they turn to a Desi tv for their candy

By *weet and SpiceCouple  over a year ago

Around the Midlands

And as for popularity I might be (probably am) wrong but South Asian and Middle Eastern cultures are notorious for their strict rules regarding women's sexuality so they may be subconsciously seen as some sort of "forbidden fruit". Whereas Polish, Caribbean etc have a much more liberal attitude to sex and so, although very beautiful also, don't have that same kind of taboo attached that some people may be looking for. Some people get off on sexualising those that are not traditionally seen as sexual e.g shy librarians being secretly horny etc (that's the best way I can explain it sorry). That's just my theory though and obviously I don't speak for everyone.

Well this was the best explanation I have ever read ..."

So well put

By *imcoxMan  over a year ago

Eton

Would love to play with Indian woman / couple herts beds bucks north London pm me thanks

By *siancouplehantsCouple  over a year ago

K-PAX

Our profile says Indian

By *ustfun001Man  over a year ago

East Sussex

"Our profile says Indian "

Wow and it is a hot profile!!!!

By *siancouplehantsCouple  over a year ago

K-PAX

"Our profile says Indian

Wow and it is a hot profile!!!! "

Thank you

By *rank33Man  over a year ago

London

Am not Indian, but always mistaken for one ....,

By *weet and SpiceCouple  over a year ago

Around the Midlands

"Our profile says Indian "

As does ours. Hello everyone

By *icks and SucksCouple  over a year ago

Worcester

"I find Indian women very sexy, I mean American Indian, and just to show Im not being racist Ive never refused to fuck a lady on racial grounds, although Ive ignored the advances of a few ugly ones, lol can you tell Im Irish. "

You mean Native American

The term “Indian” or “American Indian” is absolutely incorrect - Sucks can testify to this being of Native American and Latina heritage

By *69meMan  over a year ago

Cambridgeshire

I'd love to play with an indian/pakistani woman. Sadly there doesn't seem to be any where I am (but here's hoping)

By *3xyCoupleCouple  over a year ago

swingers town

Is someone looking for me?

By *arvest 84Man  over a year ago

SCAWBY, NEAR , BRIGG.

MMMMMMMMM any that are local to me, , please say hi !!. xxx

» Add a new message to this topic