FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Introductions > Profile help

Profile help

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *aribbeanNic OP   Man  over a year ago

Harlow

I need help with my profile I currently have a 100% rejection rate which is very unimpressive. Could someone please give some ideas of how to improve my profile and my chances? I can't do much with the face but everything else I could make some improvements. Thank you

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *sGivesWoodWoman  over a year ago

ST. AUSTELL, CORNWALL

You are a male on a female profile, you need to get this changed for a start. Contact admin, they can help you with this. Don't change it if it truly reflects who you are and what you are looking for. If you do, it's almost like false advertising. There's general advice on mine should you wish to use it. Good luck. Xx

By *sGivesWoodWoman  over a year ago

ST. AUSTELL, CORNWALL

Also, negative status doesn't help. It's the first thing people see when clicking through to your profile.

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Female profile for 3 years?

By *anshee99Woman  over a year ago

nw

"Female profile for 3 years? "

Busted

Howdy Folks, relatively new here, anyone who wants a chat or have any advice on anything including my profile , by all means fire away.

Stay safe and take care

By *nnnikCouple  over a year ago

Walsall

"I need help with my profile I currently have a 100% rejection rate which is very unimpressive. Could someone please give some ideas of how to improve my profile and my chances? I can't do much with the face but everything else I could make some improvements. Thank you "

Tinder... Nik

By *ankie303Woman  over a year ago

Weirdsville South Coast Dorset

"Howdy Folks, relatively new here, anyone who wants a chat or have any advice on anything including my profile , by all means fire away.

Stay safe and take care "

Start your own thread instead of jumping on another might help

Walsall

"Howdy Folks, relatively new here, anyone who wants a chat or have any advice on anything including my profile , by all means fire away.

Stay safe and take care

Start your own thread instead of jumping on another might help "

You are quite right I misread, misunderstood the situation entirely cheers for the input all the same

By *ankie303Woman  over a year ago

Weirdsville South Coast Dorset

"You are quite right I misread, misunderstood the situation entirely cheers for the input all the same"

Reply+quote works wonders

By *aribbeanNic OP   Man  over a year ago

Harlow

Well if I'm boring that's your opinion as I always say everyone can't like everyone and for your info I'm a man 100% straight...

Bro, just be yourself, who knows what women want? I don't think they know themselfs

By *ugby 123Couple  over a year ago
Forum Mod

O o O oo

Stay safe and take care

Start your own thread instead of jumping on another might help "

He said he is new, lets not put people off from using the forum by not being helpful with newbies

By *ugby 123Couple  over a year ago
Forum Mod

O o O oo

Can I remind people that being nasty to people is against rules. If you don't want to be helpful then avoid the thread

"Bro, just be yourself, who knows what women want? I don't think they know themselfs"

Really?

Could do with better lighting in your pics. They all seem be a bit dark. If your gonna have your profile like that you gotta be a funny bastard.

I wouldn't be too worried about the rejection rate on here. Women are getting spammed to death. Every guy I see in the forums seems be on roids or summert. Just try and have a laugh and if your gonna be self deprecating joke about it.

I've met a few sound ppl on here but do shit. Only stay here cos you can talk openly about stuff. Try some other apps.

By *tephTV67TV/TS  over a year ago

Cheshire

The plus is all your pictures show your face

But, that will mean the women will either fancy you or not, if they don’t they’ll pass you by. If they do they’ll read the text....

Text this is where you need to do some work, if you were getting 50 messages a day (some women do, even more) you’d get bored of the same profiles saying the same thing. However the one guy out of the 50 who’s saying something different is the one profile you’d be interested in.

So simply put, your profile is one of the 49 not the one that stands out. Plenty of profiles out there, have a look I bet they’re similar to yours.

I, nor anyone else can write one for you, it’s not a true reflection of you.

So do some out of the box thinking, be unique and adventurous, show your personality more.

Good luck Op

Walsall

"Bro, just be yourself, who knows what women want? I don't think they know themselfs"

Bang On The Button!!

You know one thing mate... Hahaha... Nik

Walsall

"I need help with my profile I currently have a 100% rejection rate which is very unimpressive. Could someone please give some ideas of how to improve my profile and my chances? I can't do much with the face but everything else I could make some improvements. Thank you "

Only take advice from verified women, on this site you got more chance of speaking to Arthur not Martha... Nik

» Add a new message to this topic