FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Introductions > Deja Vu--Another Newbie Having No Luck

Deja Vu--Another Newbie Having No Luck

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

im open to offers, seems only ppl im getting message me on here is ppl that wanna chat only but im after it leading to a meet, so if you are birmingham based, female any age, any size, then feel free to drop me a messege, i cant say anymore then that without seemin desperate lol, im from redditch (someoes gotta live here ) lol x

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

You have already introduced yourself twice before so doing it again really is showing desperation and also that perhaps you didn't take any notice of what you were told last time.

Take the ps off, you have already said that you are smooth all over, it doesn't need to be reiterated.

"You have already introduced yourself twice before so doing it again really is showing desperation and also that perhaps you didn't take any notice of what you were told last time.

Take the ps off, you have already said that you are smooth all over, it doesn't need to be reiterated."

Women hate desperado's mate, and by saying 'any age, any size' you effectively make clear you will shag anything, and that lowers you in everyone's eyes. Try and be more assuming, have some better pictures, attend a gym, work on being more of a personality etc.

Think about it logically and from a good looking woman's perspective, would she want to meet a man who doesn't care who he fucks? And would you get a lot out of a meet with a 6p yr old who is obese? As soon as people saw that verification on your profile you would get even less meets than now.

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Thanks for the awesum advice guys !

» Add a new message to this topic