FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Introductions > Seeking single mature male (north East)

Seeking single mature male (north East)

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Looking for a mature, single, North East Gentleman, to become a man friend with benefits, to my attractive, shy 64yr old wife.

As you can see from my profile I prefer men not women. My wife is fully aware of this part of my life. This leaves my wife without sexual satisfaction and she misses the boost to her self esteem, that an active sex life with one exclusive man-friend can give her.

We also like the social element of a Gentleman getting to know us and share some quality time with us, or my wife , when mutual availability allows. (Covid19 permitting).

My wife is not a swinger and would not wish to get involved with any man, who is cheating on a wife or partner. We would not consider a swingers club either, it's just not for us.

Fab critics will no doubt suggest this is a married man with a Cuckold fantasy. The reality is we have used this site before, when we found a man who enjoyed satisfying my wife and the social element of meeting us as a couple, it lasted for a number of years.

This post will probably raise more questions, which I am happy to answer.

A story on the forums is a very accurate reflection of our own fab experience. See "Rufus and Penelope a Cuckold Journey" (use the forum search bar, type in Rufus).

I am using this forum post to find a suitable unattached mature guy for my wife, as I would expect to meet any potential man socially, before introducing him to my wife, to ensure suitability. Yes we are selective. This is about, ultimately making my wife a happier woman, without damaging the solid foundation of our 30yrs plus marriage.

We have had a joint profile as Rufus and Penelope in the past but do not want the hassle of a couples profile again.

Will answer all messages privately. This is not an attention seeking exercise.

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

In the anticipation of planning ahead, once the covid risk can be managed, after necessary vaccinations. It would be nice to find that one, mature, single North East, Gentleman.

By *xc999durhamMan  over a year ago

North East

you know were i am bud if you can sort it x

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

It’s refreshing to read a nice polite straightforward thread so kudos for that and here’s wishing you the very best of luck op.

T

Still looking for that elusive single mature North East Gentleman!

Not yet meeting intimately, until covid risk can be safely managed.

Now would be an ideal time for a suitable guy to enjoy some dialogue with us. With a view to meeting in the future.

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

That's a good thing that you've been able to reach out on here. Fair play to you OP . Why not do what you are doing? As long as you're both happy with everything and you have complete honesty. Sounds like you have. Then you do right. Hope all works out for you and no emotions are involved to upset your long friendship and marriage.

Good luck

By *ilberryMan  over a year ago

Scarborough

What an admirable post, I hope you both find perfection

By *pugsterMan  over a year ago

Durham

I’m in the north east and could help you both out

Thanks for your contribution.

A guy around my age 58, or my wife's age (65) is probably more what she had in mind.

Unfortunately I am unable to message you directly, due to your settings.

Still looking.

We occasionally accommodate when convenient. Would be refreshing to find the right guy, who also occasionally, accommodates as well.

Still looking!!

By *astlincscoupleCouple  over a year ago

Tinsel Town

We are the same

All but given up trying to find that elusive, unattached mature Gentleman, who would like the company of my charming wife.

My wife is 66, she is physically active, attractive and quite shy until you get to know her.

We have an unconventional marriage that ticks along quite nicely, in all aspects, except me being able to sexually satisfy her. I prefer men and have done so for many years. She therefore is sexually and emotionally frustrated.

Ideally a North East Gentleman within reasonable distance of Durham City. My wife will not meet a partnered or married man. She abhors cheating.

In the past we had a very suitable arrangement with a guy, who met us both socially and also met her one to one. For social chats, coffee, walks, visiting places of interest such as the coast or a concert. It became more intimate as time went on. He visited our home and took her to bed. He also met us on short hotel breaks and took her away for some special intimate enjoyment.

It would be nice to find a genuine sincere gentleman, who is looking for a similar arrangement. A trusted friend with benefits.

If you are interested and are loosely within the age range of 58 to 66, then contact me for further details.

We are not comfortable in a swingers club environment and my wife just needs one exclusive arrangement.

Her happiness is absolutely paramount. This is about her not me.

In addition to the above requirements, I would like to add some pointers that should help an interested Gentleman.

If a guy contacts this profile expressing an interest in being my wife's friend with benefits. I am happy to answer questions and show her your profile.

I can give you the heads up that my wife will immediately dismiss a guy who is younger than the requirements mentioned.

She will also dismiss a male profile that displays a naked cock photo or any other explicit images.

Any obscene or vulgar details in your profile would also put her off.

She is also put off by the mention of swingers clubs and verifications.

So an unattached, mature (North East) Gentleman, looking for a female companion, for social and intimate liaisons, with a masculine, tasteful profile, please get in touch.

» Add a new message to this topic