FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Introductions > Intelligent Conversation

Intelligent Conversation

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *ermaid OP   Woman  over a year ago

Borehamwood

I would love to chat to a nice man or couple who can actually hold a polite, intellectual and interesting conversation. The IQ of the average message seems to have dramatically dropped, and continues to the longer lockdown continues.

I would love to talk to someone here or on the phone, who can tickle my brain and get my intellectual juices flowing!

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *oelDorianMan  over a year ago

vanaheim

"I would love to chat to a nice man or couple who can actually hold a polite, intellectual and interesting conversation. The IQ of the average message seems to have dramatically dropped, and continues to the longer lockdown continues.

I would love to talk to someone here or on the phone, who can tickle my brain and get my intellectual juices flowing! "

Intellectual men on here a few and far between but we do exist and it just depends on the topic honestly

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

I too enjoy intelligent conversation as well as humour.

There are people on here who can do it.

Sorry numbnuts dumbarse here so count me out but my wife is very very intelligent as is our dog!!!!!!

T

"I would love to chat to a nice man or couple who can actually hold a polite, intellectual and interesting conversation. The IQ of the average message seems to have dramatically dropped, and continues to the longer lockdown continues.

I would love to talk to someone here or on the phone, who can tickle my brain and get my intellectual juices flowing!

Intellectual men on here a few and far between but we do exist and it just depends on the topic honestly "

True you have more chance on finding a 12 toed man.

By *herryblossom_BJWoman  over a year ago

Oxfordshire/Hampshire

Good luck OP... i had to wait over a year of recieving 100 messages a day on average to find someone whom was intelligent, attractive, very interested in me and we got on very well... so I think that makes it roughly 1 in 36500 chance of finding him

By *affire_and_SteelCouple  over a year ago

North by North West

Heheheh

Agreed. There is much fuckwittery and low banter level amongst a lot of folk on here. Sadly, you just have to persevere and filter out the intelligent and those with a good sense of humour from the monosyllabic, as we do in most walks of life.

We’ve been on here two and a half years and know that as we are not full on swingers, we are in a minority anyway, our friends list is small but has some good, chatty, intelligent couples in thee who we have a good laugh with.

S&S x

Intellectual men on here a few and far between but we do exist and it just depends on the topic honestly

True you have more chance on finding a 12 toed man. "

Ah you haven’t been to Norfolk then.....

By *rHotNottsMan  over a year ago

Dubai

True you have more chance on finding a 12 toed man.

Ah you haven’t been to Norfolk then....."

Or Wisbech, no WiFi and no humans

Theta re here!

I have found a few...most I’ve started speaking to through the forums or off the back of a status update. I guess like anything it depends on who’s looking for what and who you stumble across.

By *limandtrim300Couple  over a year ago

Ely

Everyone's different. So what floats your boat might sink someone else's.but as they say theres plenty of fish In the sea...so keep trawling through the depths and you might just catch that elusive match your looking for...or stand on the beach and wave at them...lol...sorry coukdnt resist

Honest question then but what’s a good opening message to prove your intelligence. It feels that for most people the conversation isn’t allowed time to develop to demonstrate a level of IQ or even EQ.

By *alldarkandharmlessMan  over a year ago

Ross on Wye

The average length of the messages I receive are two words. And even those two words are often abbreviated. Those messages don't receive a response as it tells me all I need to know about the person sending it.

"The average length of the messages I receive are two words. And even those two words are often abbreviated. Those messages don't receive a response as it tells me all I need to know about the person sending it."

That it's a guy?

"The average length of the messages I receive are two words. And even those two words are often abbreviated. Those messages don't receive a response as it tells me all I need to know about the person sending it.

That it's a guy? "

ROFL

By *HaRiFMan  over a year ago

Beyond the shadows.

intellectual stuff makes my head hurt

By *iscreet-is-paramountMan  over a year ago

where no one knows

Only message people that watch Frasier and don't have lino......

"Only message people that watch Frasier and don't have lino......"

What about Cheers that Frasier was in before he went solo?

By *alldarkandharmlessMan  over a year ago

Ross on Wye

Yes always men. Messages from women are far superior.

» Add a new message to this topic