FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Introductions > Re-intro

Re-intro

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *oober698 OP   Man  over a year ago

Lincoln

So I find myself looking through fab with interest but getting nowhere fast for over a year. Being a single but genuine bloke its difficult finding that fwb, as most just scroll past. Being overweight also does me no favours, however that is slowly decreasing. Is there any woman out that that can look past this and take something forward? I do feel i can actually bring something to the right person, and willing to expand on experience for all!!

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

"So I find myself looking through fab with interest but getting nowhere fast for over a year. Being a single but genuine bloke its difficult finding that fwb, as most just scroll past. Being overweight also does me no favours, however that is slowly decreasing. Is there any woman out that that can look past this and take something forward? I do feel i can actually bring something to the right person, and willing to expand on experience for all!! "

We see this said a lot in profiles.

What is a genuine bloke?

"So I find myself looking through fab with interest but getting nowhere fast for over a year. Being a single but genuine bloke its difficult finding that fwb, as most just scroll past. Being overweight also does me no favours, however that is slowly decreasing. Is there any woman out that that can look past this and take something forward? I do feel i can actually bring something to the right person, and willing to expand on experience for all!! "

You mention bring overweight this seems to be a bugbear that you can change for the better in doing so you may discover a different you Use this as a tool to better yourself and convert that into something positive for FAB

By *itty9899Man  over a year ago

Craggy Island

"So I find myself looking through fab with interest but getting nowhere fast for over a year. Being a single but genuine bloke its difficult finding that fwb, as most just scroll past. Being overweight also does me no favours, however that is slowly decreasing. Is there any woman out that that can look past this and take something forward? I do feel i can actually bring something to the right person, and willing to expand on experience for all!!

We see this said a lot in profiles.

What is a genuine bloke? "

That baffles me too.

Age, Weight are a factor as are only a couple of photos. As for genuine well most male profiles here are genuine males I doubt a woman would put up a fake male photo.

So facts are you can't make people meet you you can only make yourself interesting and there is no magic formula to that. The best profiles are guys who express their personality well in it so its them not some formulaic profile.

With the weight well you have to work out if you prefer pussy to food or visa versa and then move from slow to fast if its pussy you prefer.

Anyway good luck with it there is someone for everyone on here it can just take time.

Lincoln

The genuine refers to the constant barrage of statuses and profiles from woman asking if there are any genuine blokes out there! Yes im genuine, and not a notch up the bedpost type. Hope that makes sense!

By *tephTV67TV/TS  over a year ago

Cheshire

I’ve seen a profile with holiday pictures and amusing text within them, with just one amusing picture of the person.

I’ve seen profile text, that’s just a poem.

I’ve seen profile text that’s a story.

I’ve seen profile text that’s just jokes.

Etc...

But I’ve seen loads of profiles like you’re displaying currently. You have actually attempted something interesting with the first picture but then found a really unflattering next one

Those that stand out like the examples above, do find meets on here or at least get a rapport going,

Luckily this site gives you the ability to keep changing your profile, so use it regularly and it’s an old phrase but try to think outside of the box.

"The genuine refers to the constant barrage of statuses and profiles from woman asking if there are any genuine blokes out there! Yes im genuine, and not a notch up the bedpost type. Hope that makes sense!"

No it doesn't make sense to be honest.

So a guy looking for sex and a notch on his bedpost isn't a genuine guy?

Aren't you looking for sex just the same??

Lincoln

"I’ve seen a profile with holiday pictures and amusing text within them, with just one amusing picture of the person.

Etc...

But I’ve seen loads of profiles like you’re displaying currently. You have actually attempted something interesting with the first picture but then found a really unflattering next one

Those that stand out like the examples above, do find meets on here or at least get a rapport going,

Luckily this site gives you the ability to keep changing your profile, so use it regularly and it’s an old phrase but try to think outside of the box. "

Thanks for the feedback. That's just it though. Using advice taken to change my profile from the experts on here in the past especially reference to pictures, then others don't agree with the changes. I think im gonna have to find that happy medium somehow!!

Lincoln

"The genuine refers to the constant barrage of statuses and profiles from woman asking if there are any genuine blokes out there! Yes im genuine, and not a notch up the bedpost type. Hope that makes sense!

Aren't you looking for sex just the same??"

Aren't we all on here? So all the statuses asking for genuine guys, not those out for a quick hookup dont exist? By genuine, I mean a reqular fwb that is interested in the swinging scene not some false ego that is just out to get anything from anyone and will say whatever to get what they want then moving on to the next conquest.

"The genuine refers to the constant barrage of statuses and profiles from woman asking if there are any genuine blokes out there! Yes im genuine, and not a notch up the bedpost type. Hope that makes sense!

Aren't you looking for sex just the same??

Aren't we all on here? So all the statuses asking for genuine guys, not those out for a quick hookup dont exist? By genuine, I mean a reqular fwb that is interested in the swinging scene not some false ego that is just out to get anything from anyone and will say whatever to get what they want then moving on to the next conquest. "

We aren't all looking for sex on here, but that explanation of yours gives a much clearer picture.

Thanks.

Lincoln

"Age, Weight are a factor as are only a couple of photos. As for genuine well most male profiles here are genuine males I doubt a woman would put up a fake male photo.

So facts are you can't make people meet you you can only make yourself interesting and there is no magic formula to that. The best profiles are guys who express their personality well in it so its them not some formulaic profile.

With the weight well you have to work out if you prefer pussy to food or visa versa and then move from slow to fast if its pussy you prefer.

Anyway good luck with it there is someone for everyone on here it can just take time.

"

Thank you for the feedback! I think by other replies I have made reference to the genuine guy, its been misinterpreted, sorry! Thanks for the good luck I appreciate it. I have tried to adapt my profile from advice given from the forum, but it never seems to work and others tell me different everytime! I think I prefer pussy over food by far, but other reasons for being overweight are a contributory factor and something I am getting on top of to reduce and is working. Not that I'm making excuse, food is equally to blame.

By *tephTV67TV/TS  over a year ago

Cheshire

"I’ve seen a profile with holiday pictures and amusing text within them, with just one amusing picture of the person.

Etc...

Luckily this site gives you the ability to keep changing your profile, so use it regularly and it’s an old phrase but try to think outside of the box.

Thanks for the feedback. That's just it though. Using advice taken to change my profile from the experts on here in the past especially reference to pictures, then others don't agree with the changes. I think im gonna have to find that happy medium somehow!! "

You’ll always get contradictory advice it’s what resonates with you that counts. So as you are trying to attract women, your best bet is to listen to what they’re saying, in my opinion.

Good luck anyway

» Add a new message to this topic