FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Introductions > Tattoos and Piercings on females

Tattoos and Piercings on females

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *ig-E_O-G-Poppa OP   Man  over a year ago

Peckham

I've been on the road / touring for the last 20 / 21 years in the Music & Entertainment business looking after / bodyguarding bands and artist from all genres and backgrounds and because of the covid 19 it seems like I am having & will have a lot of down time chilling for the foreseeable future as there has not been any tours or gigs since like March 2020 because of all the social distancing, so no hot and sweaty crowd surfing & moshing gigs for a long while I’m evaluating. So I would like to seek & find a female that has a beautiful soul & smile that is bisexual or Pan-sexual to couple up with if I should be so blessed which I am sure I cam be as I see many do on this wonderful site or nsa and be my fb or fwb to play with other couples, girls and guys and for us to be a safe unit / safe environment at all times together with the trust, loyalty and honesty of each other to go wild and have so much fun and laughter with ourselves & others. I have been on Fab site for a good few years now like maybe 12 or so years ha-ha so many hotel rooms around the world off loading to beautiful webcams & making friends ha-ha but also I have had many lovely clean, exciting & safe meets with couples, girls and guys over the years too. I would Love it if you were to read my profile and send me a message & even bless me with a cheeky friend request wow that would be super cool and let's see where we can go from there. Life is for living, smiling,sharing & giving. Thank you for your time right now and never judge a book by its cover & please also read my verification's. No time wasters please as treat me as you like to treat yourself. Big up yourself & Love & Respect yourself too.

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *anshee99Woman  over a year ago

nw

You seem lovely, hope you find the lady in question.... but what happens with her when youre back touring....

By *allySlinkyWoman  over a year ago

Leeds

Are you saying that the lady you seek must have tattoos and piercings ?

Peckham

Good question & thank you for reading & replying to my post! I like to think that whoever the beautiful soul of a woman may be will like her independence first & foremost but also likes traveling & living the high life & being apart of me as i am her when she being her own ceo but my job / career is not all glitter & glamor & not always safe but for only the people that are employing me to keep em stay init so them days the lady of leisure can sit by the pool or do what she likes til we are back in each others personal space & arms again. Well you get the jis of it haha

Peckham

No not a tall but i do like it thou but beautiful souls do come in all different shape sizes & forms so i am open to all that are interested in me. Thank you for asking!

By *litterbabeWoman  over a year ago

hiding from cock pics.

You certainly seem very straightforward in your approach and have taken the time to put some effort into your profile.

I wish you all the best and hope you find that special companion.

Peckham

Thank you for replying that's very kind of you to say!

» Add a new message to this topic