FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Introductions > Seeking a BBW into giving watersports who wishes to become a hotwife

Seeking a BBW into giving watersports who wishes to become a hotwife

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *EDandBREAKFAST OP   Man  over a year ago

wexford

I’ve been lucky enough to receive watersports a few times in the past and I loved it I’m a BBW admirer and worshiper and I would eagerly receive watersports from a gorgeous BBW on a daily basis. KINKY FUCKER HERE! Lol!! Seriously and truthfully though I’m eventually looking to meet a woman who wants to become a hotwife and have her choice of different lovers but always come home to me. I am great at giving oral but I know other guys will fuck you better than I can. I want a wife that gets all the pleasure she wants and deserves and I have no problem with being your life partner but not the best sexual partner you have. I am excellent at giving oral and I am very passionate about facesitting and the attention I give to a BIG BEAUTIFUL LADIES PUSSY but I know well there are guys who are bigger and more girthy than me who will fuck you far better than I Ever will.I worship curvy ladies and I adore and appreciate every gorgeous inch of a BBWs body. If you are a kinky BBW into watersports and other kinky things local to IRELAND or willing to move to Ireland please feel free to give me a message for mor conversation and information!

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *EDandBREAKFAST OP   Man  over a year ago

wexford

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

» Add a new message to this topic