FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Introductions > Profile advice

Profile advice

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *hy-Guy-86 OP   Man  over a year ago

Norwich

Hi guys, just wondered if any of you fab pros out there would mind giving some helpful advice to a newbie? Thank you kindly.

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *icecouple561Couple  over a year ago
Forum Mod

East Sussex

Looks OK to me.

Nice pictures, you're an attractive man.

Good luck

Norwich

"Looks OK to me.

Nice pictures, you're an attractive man.

Good luck "

Thank you.

By *tephTV67TV/TS  over a year ago

Cheshire

I’ve stopped giving advice on profiles, as I find the majority of the time it’s ignored. However if you do a search on here for profile advice you’ll find hundreds of threads, some of it relevant to your profile

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

"Hi guys, just wondered if any of you fab pros out there would mind giving some helpful advice to a newbie? Thank you kindly."

Ok i am not going to blow smoke up your arse no point unlike some.

So here goes.

1/ Not enough photos for a start however that doesn't mean you need 20 cock photos a good mix is always preferred. You don't need a face pic in public just one to send in private.

2/You don't travel or that's what your profile says and this may limit interest in you so better to tick you will travel but if its only a short distance state that on your profile.

3/Your profile is not great its very average so that's not ok if you are serious about getting peoples interest and progressing to more. There is a fallacy on fab that profile text doesn't matter as people don't read it and that's rubbish. your profile advertises/ promotes you its first point of contact people look and think yes or no over it.

What you currently have is average it doesn't stand out from the thousands of men on here and that's part of what makes you successful or not. There is no one profile fits all it has to express you make it different and that will make people take a second luck.

By *allySlinkyWoman  over a year ago

Leeds

"you're an attractive man.

"

All I can see is one hand

Norwich

Thanks for the advice guys, always appreciated.

By *oelDorianMan  over a year ago

vanaheim

Maybe in your bio avoid saying what you want and say what you can offer and give an insight into your personality

Norwich

"Maybe in your bio avoid saying what you want and say what you can offer and give an insight into your personality "

Thank you, sounds like a good idea.

By *oelDorianMan  over a year ago

vanaheim

"Maybe in your bio avoid saying what you want and say what you can offer and give an insight into your personality

Thank you, sounds like a good idea."

No worries

» Add a new message to this topic