FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Introductions > So close

So close

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Keep getting people look at profile more than once I think wolll they chat but nooooo

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *nSeeNMan  over a year ago

Z'ha'dum

No point in worrying about what could have been

By *oelDorianMan  over a year ago

vanaheim

"No point in worrying about what could have been "

Exactly

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

People look often through verification trails it doesn't mean they are interested just because they look.

"Keep getting people look at profile more than once I think wolll they chat but nooooo"

With 700-1000 people viewing per day how do you even get time to look who they are? If they don't will Fab or message move on. No point checking

By *lbinoGorillaMan  over a year ago

Redditch

"Keep getting people look at profile more than once I think wolll they chat but nooooo

With 700-1000 people viewing per day how do you even get time to look who they are? If they don't will Fab or message move on. No point checking"

How many??

I thinky all time record is 19, and that was a fluke

"Keep getting people look at profile more than once I think wolll they chat but nooooo

With 700-1000 people viewing per day how do you even get time to look who they are? If they don't will Fab or message move on. No point checking

How many??

I thinky all time record is 19, and that was a fluke "

19? Not sure that's right as when I do check It's usually around the 500 mark and around 1500-2000 at weekends or if I upload/status. I've had 340 today and only been logged on an hour. Maybe more photos or bio is needed? Sorry I can't help you more..

Sam Xx

By *ondoniMan  over a year ago

London

I sometimes look at them more than once when I really like the guy but if the guy has a setting saying “no single guys” then I cannot respond so checking out is a signal.

By *lbinoGorillaMan  over a year ago

Redditch

How many??

I thinky all time record is 19, and that was a fluke

19? Not sure that's right as when I do check It's usually around the 500 mark and around 1500-2000 at weekends or if I upload/status. I've had 340 today and only been logged on an hour. Maybe more photos or bio is needed? Sorry I can't help you more..

Sam Xx"

You could be right that the bio needs work. It's definitely toookg, but those who ploughed through it say its good, so I'm not sure what to think

Photos need work, granted

But as a single man I'm domed to not getting the volume of traffic to my profile as others will experience. As 19 is definitely correct. It was 8 yesterday, and that's on the high side

As a single guy, I have noticed that several people hve clicked on my profile by mistake......lol.

» Add a new message to this topic