FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Introductions > Female driver

Female driver

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Would any of you lovely ladies fancy driving someone Who has lost his licence ?

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

"Would any of you lovely ladies fancy driving someone Who has lost his licence ? "

Have you checked all pockets?

You must have graduated from the school of jokes

Uber

Yes but wouldn't it be nice to have more of a spicy arrangement...;)

By the way you guys look very hot

By *nliveneTV/TS  over a year ago

Selby

"Would any of you lovely ladies fancy driving someone Who has lost his licence ? "

Do you have a Bentley 2020 or Rolls Royce 2020 to be drived?

"Yes but wouldn't it be nice to have more of a spicy arrangement...;)"

Not really, can't pay bills with what you're offering!

By *eeleyWoman  over a year ago

Dudley

You can't be serious?

Someone who lost his license has most likely commited some kind of crime, so you expect a woman to drive a criminal round for some 'spicy' reimbursement?

oh your bubble is about to be popped !!!

"Would any of you lovely ladies fancy driving someone Who has lost his licence ?

You can't be serious?

Someone who lost his license has most likely commited some kind of crime, so you expect a woman to drive a criminal round for some 'spicy' reimbursement? "

I think its more a job for a big burly bear who has a liking for disqualified driver arse.

By *ass and kinkWoman  over a year ago

kinxville

You don't have to be a criminal to have your licence revoked, i have sleep apnea , those with SEVERE apnea have had their licenses revoked,there are many reasons why people lose their licenses.

Give the guy a break.

Dudley

"You don't have to be a criminal to have your licence revoked, i have sleep apnea , those with SEVERE apnea have had their licenses revoked,there are many reasons why people lose their licenses.

Give the guy a break."

That's why I said most likely.

By *anshee99Woman  over a year ago

nw

Where you going? I'll call you a taxi

By *ettyboop61Woman  over a year ago

St Neots

[Removed by poster at 09/09/20 17:00:09]

By *ettyboop61Woman  over a year ago

St Neots

So why do you need a driver....what have you done??

By *ass and kinkWoman  over a year ago

kinxville

"You don't have to be a criminal to have your licence revoked, i have sleep apnea , those with SEVERE apnea have had their licenses revoked,there are many reasons why people lose their licenses.

Give the guy a break.

That's why I said most likely. "

[Removed by poster at 09/09/20 18:31:47]

Terrible auto correct... long and short of it is I ran out of points and can't believe it has actually happened... I do drive a lot so probability to get caught is much bigger...no excuses really. Thanks for all the support I'll have to spend more time behind a camera to talk to colleagues and staff !

"oh your bubble is about to be popped !!!"

If he lived local to you, his bubble would probably be stolen!!!

By *argaret James200TV/TS  over a year ago

Birmingham

There is something about prey being brought down and torn to pieces that you can't help feeling sorry for but in this case, nobody loses their license for being good. Feast my beauties, feast upon his flesh. Ha, ha, ha.

Birmingham

"Would any of you lovely ladies fancy driving someone Who has lost his licence ?

You can't be serious?

Someone who lost his license has most likely commited some kind of crime, so you expect a woman to drive a criminal round for some 'spicy' reimbursement? "

Mmmm Keely, very nice, I haven't lost my licence but would you mind driving me around for a couple of weeks, for some "Spicy reimbursement" also a few drinks in Brum when it opens again.

Birmingham

"oh your bubble is about to be popped !!!

If he lived local to you, his bubble would probably be stolen!!! "

Yeah, someone took my virginity last time I was in Liverpool, the police said there was to many suspects to ever get it back.

By *JCouple  over a year ago

Teesside

"Terrible auto correct... long and short of it is I ran out of points and can't believe it has actually happened... I do drive a lot so probability to get caught is much bigger...no excuses really. Thanks for all the support I'll have to spend more time behind a camera to talk to colleagues and staff ! "

Points don't run out it's take 12 points to be banned (6 if you have had your licence less than 2 years).

Assuming it's 4 separate speeding cases at 3 points each when you got to 9 and were 1 ticket away from a ban did you not think at that point I best stick to the limit at all times? Especially if you need your car for your employment.

In terms of your offer why only ladies? Where you looking to pay them to drive you places? If that was the case a guy could also do that. Or were you looking for someone to be a driver for you for free? Genuinely curious buddy.

KJ

Dudley

"Terrible auto correct... long and short of it is I ran out of points and can't believe it has actually happened... I do drive a lot so probability to get caught is much bigger...no excuses really. Thanks for all the support I'll have to spend more time behind a camera to talk to colleagues and staff ! "

LOL

'I drive alot so probability to get caught is much bigger', or, you could obey the laws of the land?

Dudley

"Terrible auto correct... long and short of it is I ran out of points and can't believe it has actually happened... I do drive a lot so probability to get caught is much bigger...no excuses really. Thanks for all the support I'll have to spend more time behind a camera to talk to colleagues and staff !

Points don't run out it's take 12 points to be banned (6 if you have had your licence less than 2 years).

Assuming it's 4 separate speeding cases at 3 points each when you got to 9 and were 1 ticket away from a ban did you not think at that point I best stick to the limit at all times? Especially if you need your car for your employment.

In terms of your offer why only ladies? Where you looking to pay them to drive you places? If that was the case a guy could also do that. Or were you looking for someone to be a driver for you for free? Genuinely curious buddy.

KJ "

He wants free lifts and a shag.

Thank you for all the compassion there is indeed no excuse... over 30K miles a year and 37mph in 30 then 36mph in 30 and twice 58mph in 50... with the miles I do and the idiots I see properly speeding it is kind of frustrating but i guess I have to take it on the chin and forget about any empathy! As to paying if course and as to why woman not man well try to figure it out yourself...

By *oelDorianMan  over a year ago

vanaheim

"Thank you for all the compassion there is indeed no excuse... over 30K miles a year and 37mph in 30 then 36mph in 30 and twice 58mph in 50... with the miles I do and the idiots I see properly speeding it is kind of frustrating but i guess I have to take it on the chin and forget about any empathy! As to paying if course and as to why woman not man well try to figure it out yourself... "

Well it’s unfortunate but you got yourself into the mess of loosing your license if you can’t to the time then don’t do the time. Also mine and a few others thoughts are that you are paying them with sex for you to get driven around

By *oelDorianMan  over a year ago

vanaheim

"Thank you for all the compassion there is indeed no excuse... over 30K miles a year and 37mph in 30 then 36mph in 30 and twice 58mph in 50... with the miles I do and the idiots I see properly speeding it is kind of frustrating but i guess I have to take it on the chin and forget about any empathy! As to paying if course and as to why woman not man well try to figure it out yourself...

Well it’s unfortunate but you got yourself into the mess of loosing your license if you can’t to the time then don’t do the time. Also mine and a few others thoughts are that you are paying them with sex for you to get driven around"

*do

Never crossed my mind to pay with sex... ! Twisted minds i would actually pay for the driving service and was hoping I could combine some fun as often I would have to stay away... it was just a thought but i am amazed how easily one would jump to conclusions or enjoy sticking a knife in...

By *rank speakerMan  over a year ago

Worcester

"Terrible auto correct... long and short of it is I ran out of points and can't believe it has actually happened... I do drive a lot so probability to get caught is much bigger...no excuses really. Thanks for all the support I'll have to spend more time behind a camera to talk to colleagues and staff !

LOL

'I drive alot so probability to get caught is much bigger', or, you could obey the laws of the land? "

I now have a less powerful car than I used to have due to medical problems but it's still a Jaguar. And I'm constantly harrased by idiots undertaking and cutting me up because I drive at a sensible pace. As an old PC once said to me" It's a limit, not a target!" This from someone who used to do in excess of 80k a year. Simples?

"Never crossed my mind to pay with sex... ! Twisted minds i would actually pay for the driving service and was hoping I could combine some fun as often I would have to stay away... it was just a thought but i am amazed how easily one would jump to conclusions or enjoy sticking a knife in..."

this just sounds all type of strange !!!

No mates no ?

By *addyBabygirl2020Couple  over a year ago

norwich

This is one of the funniest posts we have ever seen on fab

It's quite unbelievable and strangely is starting to be comical we better leave this thread die of natural causes... checking out. Safe riding every one

KJ

He wants free lifts and a shag. "

Yes he does.

"It's quite unbelievable and strangely is starting to be comical we better leave this thread die of natural causes... checking out. Safe riding every one "

It was comical from the get go

really don’t know where your head was at with this one ?

Anyway yeah best off letting this one disappear

» Add a new message to this topic