FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Introductions > Motorsport fans or petrolheads

Motorsport fans or petrolheads

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *uck.Squeeze.Bang.Blow OP   Couple  over a year ago

nottingham

Are there any fans of motorsports or petrol head couples that want to chat?? As an is out of the question be nice to chat to a couple with similar interests and have a laugh over events on track.

Get in touch

MG & SJ

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *lan157Man  over a year ago

a village near Haywards Heath in East Sussex

"Are there any fans of motorsports or petrol head couples that want to chat?? As an is out of the question be nice to chat to a couple with similar interests and have a laugh over events on track.

Get in touch

MG & SJ"

I hope you find the couples you are looking for. When I discuss motor racing with most ( not all) of my women friends their eyes glaze over after a short while !

nottingham

Haha yeah SJ's eyes often glaze over until we did an Autotest and she was my passenger. We have never laughed so much

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

I navigate in targas and drive in 4x4 comps

nottingham

Thats 1 type of motorsport ive never done, would love a go though. Anything you can do with a passenger in the car is great fun

"Thats 1 type of motorsport ive never done, would love a go though. Anything you can do with a passenger in the car is great fun "

Do it! There are loads of motor clubs around. Obviously because of Covid there hasn't been many rallies this year

Interested in various forms of motorsports, mostly comprises of Motogp and BTTC. Do dable in F1 as well as drifting/autocross too however they are limited on TV unfortunately.

More than happy to chat, always had a hankering to get in a nice 4x4 and go tackle some lanes.

What competitions have you done?

By *amyam5627Man  over a year ago

Swadlincote

I do a bit with short oval (bangers and stocks) I was a Marshall for a bit & my brother, sister in law and nephew all race, as well as most of my mates

nottingham

"Thats 1 type of motorsport ive never done, would love a go though. Anything you can do with a passenger in the car is great fun

Do it! There are loads of motor clubs around. Obviously because of Covid there hasn't been many rallies this year "

I know, I race circuits but have only done 1 race this year. Im bored and looking for more ways to release frustration lol

nottingham

"Interested in various forms of motorsports, mostly comprises of Motogp and BTTC. Do dable in F1 as well as drifting/autocross too however they are limited on TV unfortunately.

More than happy to chat, always had a hankering to get in a nice 4x4 and go tackle some lanes.

What competitions have you done? "

We love BTCC and try to get to at least 1 meeting a year, we went to the last round at Brands last year and managed to get some vip tickets with one of the teams. They let out daughter sit in the car for pictures

nottingham

"I do a bit with short oval (bangers and stocks) I was a Marshall for a bit & my brother, sister in law and nephew all race, as well as most of my mates "

I had a go at field bangers once over your way, that was a right laugh until the big boys turned up with fully built bangers and I was in a little yaris, spent the whole race running away lol

Awesome getting VIP tickets, got into the Porsche tent one year as had a friend in the cup races. Ended up eating lunch with Tiff

By *ittleMissCaliWoman  over a year ago

trouble most likely, or creating it :)

"Are there any fans of motorsports or petrol head couples that want to chat?? As an is out of the question be nice to chat to a couple with similar interests and have a laugh over events on track.

Get in touch

MG & SJ"

yup.. marshal and total petrol head here.. cars and bikes...

Swadlincote

"I do a bit with short oval (bangers and stocks) I was a Marshall for a bit & my brother, sister in law and nephew all race, as well as most of my mates

I had a go at field bangers once over your way, that was a right laugh until the big boys turned up with fully built bangers and I was in a little yaris, spent the whole race running away lol"

Sounds like JP field bangers track, the one I marshalled at was a proper track

By *orkshireBeef26Man  over a year ago

Kirkella

Get in touch

MG & SJ"

Evening MG SJ

Yes I'm a petrol head and love motorsports...

Mainly Bikes like BSB and WSB, MotoGP

Andy xx

nottingham

Get in touch

MG & SJ yup.. marshal and total petrol head here.. cars and bikes... "

Hi Callie, long time no see. You look great in orange

nottingham

"I do a bit with short oval (bangers and stocks) I was a Marshall for a bit & my brother, sister in law and nephew all race, as well as most of my mates

I had a go at field bangers once over your way, that was a right laugh until the big boys turned up with fully built bangers and I was in a little yaris, spent the whole race running away lol

Sounds like JP field bangers track, the one I marshalled at was a proper track "

Ueau was JP. Was a good laugh but very hillbilly lol have a few friends who used to banger race, must try get to a short oval again, notbeen since a week or 2 since the incident at Birmingham

nottingham

Get in touch

MG & SJ

Evening MG SJ

Yes I'm a petrol head and love motorsports...

Mainly Bikes like BSB and WSB, MotoGP

Andy xx

"

Hi Andy. We used to go watch BSB every year at Mallory Park when I was in my early 20's. Was always awestruck standing outside the hairpin in the braking area and seeing back wheel skipping along barely on the floor. Then most would be in the pub in the evening chatting to everyone

Hi do love all cars and F1 when we get time to watch it big passion though is the two wheeled variety.

nottingham

[Removed by poster at 16/09/20 07:10:49]

nottingham

"Hi do love all cars and F1 when we get time to watch it big passion though is the two wheeled variety. "

SJ is more of a bike girl, her friends husband used to race bikes as we met and she used to go along. I've always been cars but really anything with an engine

By *ittleMissCaliWoman  over a year ago

trouble most likely, or creating it :)

Get in touch

MG & SJ yup.. marshal and total petrol head here.. cars and bikes...

Hi Callie, long time no see. You look great in orange "

Not sure about that... I went to get in my overalls the other week and think lockdown shrank my overalls lol

nottingham

Get in touch

MG & SJ yup.. marshal and total petrol head here.. cars and bikes...

Hi Callie, long time no see. You look great in orange

Not sure about that... I went to get in my overalls the other week and think lockdown shrank my overalls lol "

Haha I know that feeling, I put mine on a few weeks ago and they leave nothing to the imagination lol

"Hi do love all cars and F1 when we get time to watch it big passion though is the two wheeled variety.

SJ is more of a bike girl, her friends husband used to race bikes as we met and she used to go along. I've always been cars but really anything with an engine"

Bikes are either in your blood or not ridden bikes on and off since I was 20. They still excite me far more than cars you have to pyshically ride a bike your not a passenger like in a car.

nottingham

"Hi do love all cars and F1 when we get time to watch it big passion though is the two wheeled variety.

SJ is more of a bike girl, her friends husband used to race bikes as we met and she used to go along. I've always been cars but really anything with an engine

Bikes are either in your blood or not ridden bikes on and off since I was 20. They still excite me far more than cars you have to pyshically ride a bike your not a passenger like in a car. "

I've riden a few bikes, nothing big but when strapped into a face car you are more than a passenger you are part of the car and drive it by feel.

I'd like a go on a bike on track, roads on a bike are not appealing with traffic etc. Love a go at supermoto

Swadlincote

Sounds like JP field bangers track, the one I marshalled at was a proper track

Ueau was JP. Was a good laugh but very hillbilly lol have a few friends who used to banger race, must try get to a short oval again, notbeen since a week or 2 since the incident at Birmingham "

I tend to make the journey to Kingslynn now to watch the short oval, most of the lads I know now race there and not in the Midlands (something about be treated better that at the Midlands tracks). The only trouble is I work Saturdays and can’t make just of the meetings, only the odd occasional Sunday ones.

By *rHotNottsMan  over a year ago

Dubai / Nottingham

We used to do off-road 4WD in Hamilton area of NZ, our business was making roll cage and GRP bodies and then rolling them down big hills

Motorsports fan here, mainly F1 and endurance racing. Used to race a kart but retired now.

Been to a few F1 races and Silverstone endurance race a few years ago. Ambition is to go to Le Mans 24 hours but I suspect I am running out of time (getting old!)

[Removed by poster at 16/09/20 20:22:05]

doh... managed to delete post.

If you want to go to Le Mans 24hr get it done.

Amazing place, best event I have been to.

By *og1236Man  over a year ago

york

Same here mainly stocks and bangers for me to

"doh... managed to delete post.

Amazing place, best event I have been to."

I really want to go to Le Mans & was considering going 2021 before co-vid .

I want to hire a decent camper van though.

If you are able to go I would as none of us know what lies ahead .

With regards to the OP , I love all motorsports Rallying especially.

I'm also into riding bikes

nottingham

"We used to do off-road 4WD in Hamilton area of NZ, our business was making roll cage and GRP bodies and then rolling them down big hills "

That sounds awesome, ive started having a go at making my own grp and carbon panels for my race car, still not quite confident enough to weld the roll cage but ill have a go at most other bits

nottingham

"doh... managed to delete post.

Amazing place, best event I have been to.

I really want to go to Le Mans & was considering going 2021 before co-vid .

I want to hire a decent camper van though.

If you are able to go I would as none of us know what lies ahead .

With regards to the OP , I love all motorsports Rallying especially.

I'm also into riding bikes"

I'd love to go le mans but think the closest I will get is the classic le man's.

nottingham

"Same here mainly stocks and bangers for me to "

Nothing quite like the feel of a grid of F1 Stocks taking off

used to work in motorsport, f1 and german touring cars was our thing. Had a race car that was in the GT series. Entered the first front engine hybrid car in le man

nottingham

"used to work in motorsport, f1 and german touring cars was our thing. Had a race car that was in the GT series. Entered the first front engine hybrid car in le man"

Epic, I used to work for a race team running historic cars so did loads of trips to Spa, Nurburgring and Dijon. Had some great times

By *_can_see_your_pixelsMan  over a year ago

Gods own County

Love BTCC and F1 occasionally watch Superbikes, Stadium Trucks, RallyX.

Very fortunate to be a VIP guest of Dunlop a few years ago at BTCC the grid walk was amazing and helping Rob Austin set Sherman up for final race.

nottingham

"Love BTCC and F1 occasionally watch Superbikes, Stadium Trucks, RallyX.

Very fortunate to be a VIP guest of Dunlop a few years ago at BTCC the grid walk was amazing and helping Rob Austin set Sherman up for final race."

Would love to see stadium trucks they look awesome. We try watch a round of BTCC live each year and got vip tickets at Brands for last round last year, got a pic of our daughter with the 2nd place trophy after race 2, really friendly pitlane

Get in touch

MG & SJ"

Huge Motorsport fan here too, raced for many years and have raced I think most UK circuits and many in Europe too including Le Mans...... I now run a UK Kart team winning many championships and have had a few top drivers driven for us......

Love to chat

nottingham

Get in touch

MG & SJ

Huge Motorsport fan here too, raced for many years and have raced I think most UK circuits and many in Europe too including Le Mans...... I now run a UK Kart team winning many championships and have had a few top drivers driven for us......

Love to chat "

Wow thats awesome. Our daughter has just been for her 1st kart lesson, think she is a bit off your guts level yet but she hit more apexes in 30 mins than I have in 30yrs. would love to chat, will send a private message tomorrow

Get in touch

MG & SJ

Ok happy to chat. Can offer help/ advice if needed as it’s a Shark pit out there lol

Love to chat

Wow thats awesome. Our daughter has just been for her 1st kart lesson, think she is a bit off your guts level yet but she hit more apexes in 30 mins than I have in 30yrs. would love to chat, will send a private message tomorrow "

"used to work in motorsport, f1 and german touring cars was our thing. Had a race car that was in the GT series. Entered the first front engine hybrid car in le man

Epic, I used to work for a race team running historic cars so did loads of trips to Spa, Nurburgring and Dijon. Had some great times "

Historic racing is so much fun.

The Goodwood Revival is a must go to event as well.

nottingham

"used to work in motorsport, f1 and german touring cars was our thing. Had a race car that was in the GT series. Entered the first front engine hybrid car in le man

Epic, I used to work for a race team running historic cars so did loads of trips to Spa, Nurburgring and Dijon. Had some great times

The Goodwood Revival is a must go to event as well."

Never worked it personally but hoping to next year. Love to go to the festival of speed too

By *oolkoupleCouple  over a year ago

Cheshire

I (mrs) like F1 and motorbikes and am a marshal at Oulton Park.

nottingham

"I (mrs) like F1 and motorbikes and am a marshal at Oulton Park."

I love Oulton Park, my 1st circuit race was there. We had so many dramas getting there, still bolting the car together in the holding area for qualifying and broke down in both qualifying sessions and stopped at different marshal posts each time but same marshals. When I finished race 1 they all stood on tyre wall and gave me a Mexican wave. They were awesome and almost happier than me.

The Goodwood Revival is a must go to event as well.

Never worked it personally but hoping to next year. Love to go to the festival of speed too"

Worked festival of speed running an F1 car, great fun.

By *oolkoupleCouple  over a year ago

Cheshire

"I (mrs) like F1 and motorbikes and am a marshal at Oulton Park.

I love Oulton Park, my 1st circuit race was there. We had so many dramas getting there, still bolting the car together in the holding area for qualifying and broke down in both qualifying sessions and stopped at different marshal posts each time but same marshals. When I finished race 1 they all stood on tyre wall and gave me a Mexican wave. They were awesome and almost happier than me."

Best circuit in the country, glad you got to take in the beautiful scenery!

Swadlincote

"Same here mainly stocks and bangers for me to

Nothing quite like the feel of a grid of F1 Stocks taking off "

I used to love the first Saturday of the month at Coventry, it was close enough that I could finish work and still make the first race........then a full grid of 30 odd Chevy V8’s, your chest used to vibrate from them. One day I will get to drive an F1 stock

Swadlincote

"Same here mainly stocks and bangers for me to "

Best form of motorsport out there

By *entralscotscpl7Couple  over a year ago

Falkirk

We are over the back of Cadwell so any of folks heading there for race days, give us a shout.

By *eavenNhellCouple  over a year ago

carrbrook stalybridge

did a lot of hillclimbs in my youth plus co driving on navigation & stage rallys upto national level enjoyed it a lot

would spectate or marshal on Rac

drove one of mikkolas chase cars when he was at mazda gutted when he crashed whilst leading on the final morning . now find it boring tbh little sprint around Wales and done

By *lovebustyladiesMan  over a year ago

Birmingham

Get in touch

MG & SJ"

Okay do you own a Alfa you can’t be a petrol head until you have had the delights of owning one I had a Alfa 33 1.7 boxer I never put the radio on the sound of the engine and exhaust note was unreal dunno why I sold it lol I was mad

nottingham

"We are over the back of Cadwell so any of folks heading there for race days, give us a shout. "

We missed the Cadwell round this year due to covid but I'm sure we will be back next year.

nottingham

"did a lot of hillclimbs in my youth plus co driving on navigation & stage rallys upto national level enjoyed it a lot

drove one of mikkolas chase cars when he was at mazda gutted when he crashed whilst leading on the final morning . now find it boring tbh little sprint around Wales and done "

The rally really isn't what it used to be. I remember standing in a dark forest the last year the group b were there, I must have only been 6-7 and I still remember the noise vividly it was awesome

I've never done a hillclimb but booked in to do my 2nd sprint round, 1st time was in a road car but taking the race car this time. Shame there are no spectators cause it was a great atmosphere last time

Im a petrol head all my life. I do shortcircut and road racing its my life ????

I race trucks, used to rally

nottingham

"I race trucks, used to rally "

Thats my dream, I drive a truck for a living. Weve been at the same meeting as the trucks a few times they are awesome

carrbrook stalybridge

"did a lot of hillclimbs in my youth plus co driving on navigation & stage rallys upto national level enjoyed it a lot

drove one of mikkolas chase cars when he was at mazda gutted when he crashed whilst leading on the final morning . now find it boring tbh little sprint around Wales and done

The rally really isn't what it used to be. I remember standing in a dark forest the last year the group b were there, I must have only been 6-7 and I still remember the noise vividly it was awesome

I've never done a hillclimb but booked in to do my 2nd sprint round, 1st time was in a road car but taking the race car this time. Shame there are no spectators cause it was a great atmosphere last time"

agree rallys are not what they were gone is the element of the car and crew being tough enough to survive 3-4 days of hard driving with limited service now its six stages and a virtual re build and a night in a hotel for the crew .

nottingham

I've never done a hillclimb but booked in to do my 2nd sprint round, 1st time was in a road car but taking the race car this time. Shame there are no spectators cause it was a great atmosphere last timeagree rallys are not what they were gone is the element of the car and crew being tough enough to survive 3-4 days of hard driving with limited service now its six stages and a virtual re build and a night in a hotel for the crew ."

I feel honoured to have had the experiences I've had over the years, when I look back I think how the hell did I ever get involved in that

Never tempted to make a comeback at hillclimbs or sprints?? I've found the skills I learned racing on dirt have stood me well on circuits and sprints etc

my husband used to race cars at different places through out the country. As a family we enjoyed meeting friends at each place and making new ones

nottingham

"my husband used to race cars at different places through out the country. As a family we enjoyed meeting friends at each place and making new ones "

We love the social side of it all and although I race its a family hobby we all enjoy. We have had a little fun at circuits with each other too.

Definitely all about enjoyment and having fun

I love motorsport

Hi,

We used to own and run a fairly successful car tuning business that specialised in building/preparing cars, engines, engine conversions and general tuning if that counts.

In my(Bloke) younger days I used to do night/navigational rallies but later only did track days and drag racing.

Best track experience has got to be the Nurburgring but closely followed by pulling 1.23g around Quarry at Castle Combe in a basically bog standard Metro Gti (A032R tyres) as we didn't have the car we should have been in ready on time.

I raced in sprint races but was never very good at it and preferred the test day as you were on track all day, so now I do endurance (1000km, 12 hours, 24hour) ..... night racing is beyond awesome !!!!

nottingham

"Hi,

We used to own and run a fairly successful car tuning business that specialised in building/preparing cars, engines, engine conversions and general tuning if that counts.

In my(Bloke) younger days I used to do night/navigational rallies but later only did track days and drag racing.

Best track experience has got to be the Nurburgring but closely followed by pulling 1.23g around Quarry at Castle Combe in a basically bog standard Metro Gti (A032R tyres) as we didn't have the car we should have been in ready on time.

"

That sounds awesome. I've worked running cars scores of times but never been round, the museum there was ace tho.

I've done a few run what you brung and did a 10s 1/4m but I would love yo see a proper top fuel do a 3s run.

By *m3232Man  over a year ago

maidenhead

Life long F1 fan but this year’s politics is wearing very thin that I may end up stopping watching it sadly.

F1 is a escape not a political show.

nottingham

"Life long F1 fan but this year’s politics is wearing very thin that I may end up stopping watching it sadly.

F1 is a escape not a political show. "

Its inconsistent. Look at the restarts, see standing some under safety car and the crash this weekend lookeflike they were trying to cause carnage. Im not Hamilton's biggest fan but who puts the pit closed sign on the outside of one of the most daunting corners in motorsport

By *arewithmeMan  over a year ago

Craven Arms

[Removed by poster at 17/09/20 18:39:34]

nottingham

"I raced in sprint races but was never very good at it and preferred the test day as you were on track all day, so now I do endurance (1000km, 12 hours, 24hour) ..... night racing is beyond awesome !!!!"

Sorry totally missed your post. I quite like the sprint races as its very different to any normal race but like you, im not very good. We try and test once a year but we are in and out the pits changing bits and as I do spanners as well as drive I spend all day Changing from 1 overalls to the others.

I've done 3 24hr races now and im not as keen on them as the shorter races. I like racing door to door for position and in the endurance races you can be laps ahead/behind the car you're running with. I have done the race of rememberence once too that was awesome

By *an79Man  over a year ago

Nottingham

In 2014, my cousin and I followed the BTCC with the exception of two race meets. Hampshire - we woke up and both couldn't be arsed with the drive (he lives in London and I live in Nottingham), and Knockhill - we had planned to tick that off our list this year. However, every year, I go to Brands Hatch as he lives 20mins from there for 1st and last race and he comes over to Donington.

I love all forms of motorsport, No.44 in F1, 93 in MotoGP, Di Grassi in FE, Sutton in BTCC (used to be Plato)...and the list goes on. However, I won't claim to be clued up on all aspects of motorsport, but nothing beats a good race. I've been known to watch remote control cars on Motor Sports channel.

By *ister1Man  over a year ago

north west

Hi

I race classic cars in historic racing

Very addictive just like this site

By *eepiMan  over a year ago

lancaster

I have Co driven on rallies for the past 40 years and have competed all over Europe, Middle East, Azores, Maderia and Canaria Islands as well as Great Britain and I am still competing.

Still get a buzz.

Speedway fan here and lucky enough to race at amateur level, such a buz

Love all sorts of motorsport, used to do WSB and BTCC a few years ago and as Goodwood is near to me thats always a good place to go for some action.

By *oberts_onMan  over a year ago

King's Lynn

Well into motorsport, used to have a few friends that regularly competed, although less so now...

Petrol head here

Notice your in Bedford - spent many happy days throwing my cars round the aerodrome there.

Also did the palmersport day which was absolutely brilliant.

Have driven the nurburgring a few times as well - always scares the living crap out of me!

King's Lynn

"Petrol head here

Notice your in Bedford - spent many happy days throwing my cars round the aerodrome there.

Would love to do the ring, just dont fancy risking my own car around it!! Lol

Have driven the nurburgring a few times as well - always scares the living crap out of me!"

nottingham

"Hi

Very addictive just like this site "

That sounds awesome, ive worked in a team running historic cars, great atmosphere

nottingham

"I have Co driven on rallies for the past 40 years and have competed all over Europe, Middle East, Azores, Maderia and Canaria Islands as well as Great Britain and I am still competing.

Still get a buzz. "

Co drivers have bigger balls than drivers, fair play to you

nottingham

"Petrol head here

Have driven the nurburgring a few times as well - always scares the living crap out of me!"

We are in Nottingham but have been to Bedford a few times, ive worked at the Nurburgring but never been round. The museum there is amazing, and just found out there is a museum at Spa too. Been there scores of times and never knew

King's Lynn

"Hi

Very addictive just like this site

That sounds awesome, ive worked in a team running historic cars, great atmosphere "

Love all the historic stuff, used to deal with quite a few historic specialists (mainly italian) and drivers...

By *oss and SuzieCouple  over a year ago

Porthmadog

If you want the ultimate petrolhead experience, try an introductory lesson on a Robinson helicopter. They are fucking mad.

I went to the dark side 10 years ago.

By *appyhubby500Man  over a year ago

Dartford

"I navigate in targas and drive in 4x4 comps "

I have done a few Targa rally’s, mainly in the SW ??

F1 nut here. Happy to chat. Crazy times crazy season

nottingham

This isnthe 1st f1 season ive watched in years and im still finding it hard work. There is very little consistency and it all feels like a show not a race. Looking forward to the cost and research cap taking effect to close everything up again.

What are your thoughts on vettel joining Aston Martin??

nottingham

"If you want the ultimate petrolhead experience, try an introductory lesson on a Robinson helicopter. They are fucking mad.

I went to the dark side 10 years ago. "

I would love a go at flying. The engineering is amazing and the power must be unreal

carrbrook stalybridge

what are every ones thoughts on Le Mans 66 ? having watched it yesterday thought it was very ra ra Amerca . even though the car was British (lola) and the lead test driver british

Porthmadog

"If you want the ultimate petrolhead experience, try an introductory lesson on a Robinson helicopter. They are fucking mad.

I went to the dark side 10 years ago.

I would love a go at flying. The engineering is amazing and the power must be unreal "

Tried a Bell corporate hospitality heli, with the Bell test pilot. Fucking skyrocket, 1200 hp on a ton and a half of airframe. 2000 feet in 30 secs or so. Flung it around a bit. Then the test pilot said 'like to see what it will do?'. Like an idiot I said yes. Started by diving it at the ground and pulling g at the last minute before we made a big hole. Then a 20 min fairground ride. I managed not to puke, or shit myself, just.

used to road rally in the 70s. Then a bike of bike racing. Meched for a guy at races in the UK and Europe and the TT. Back to rallying building and servicing cars on the British championship and the RAC. 1000 lakes. No a part time biker

By *oey67Man  over a year ago

Warton

"what are every ones thoughts on Le Mans 66 ? having watched it yesterday thought it was very ra ra Amerca . even though the car was British (lola) and the lead test driver british "

I have to agree with you there the film was spoil for me at the end when it said Carroll Shelby was the greatest American sports car designer, from what I see he didn't design cars just took other people's and shoehorned the biggest engine he could into them

I think the whole Ken Miles story is very sad, he had much more to do with the success than he's ever been given credit for and very few people even know who he was.

nottingham

"what are every ones thoughts on Le Mans 66 ? having watched it yesterday thought it was very ra ra Amerca . even though the car was British (lola) and the lead test driver british "

It was very americanised bit so is every film nowadays, still enjoy it as a story and spotting where it was filmed. Bot like Rush, Cadwell and Brands make up 90% of the worlds tracks

By *bsinthe_boyMan  over a year ago

Luton

Been following F1 since 1978....

By *ickdasterdly51Man  over a year ago

Lingfield

Ex marshall here did it from the mid 80s to about 2010 when having two kids finally stopped it. Great times, used to marshal at Le Mans, I also went to the USA and did Sebring and a number of Indycar races including when Mansell was driving. Mainly did Brands Hatch in England but loved places like Castle Coombe. Don't miss it to much now but still love my sports car racing. Watched Le Mans and really missed it, I think a return visit is due next year!

Love my MotoGP, but love alsorts, Motox etc etc but don't have time to follow everything lol

By *rben112Man  over a year ago

worcester

Raced on circuits for about 8 seasons Many years ago

By *reddy96Man  over a year ago

scunthorpe

Into bikes self. Used to ride but gave up so sons could race. It our last race w end this w end. Son is on to win his championship to

King's Lynn

"Into bikes self. Used to ride but gave up so sons could race. It our last race w end this w end. Son is on to win his championship to"

Nice one!! Best of luck!!

Porthmadog

Helicopters. The ultimate petrolhead experience. Feels like riding a bike, but so many more possibilities.

By *reddy96Man  over a year ago

scunthorpe

"Into bikes self. Used to ride but gave up so sons could race. It our last race w end this w end. Son is on to win his championship to

Nice one!! Best of luck!! "

cheers should be good w.end at cadwell

nottingham

Cadwell is a real drivers track but doesn't flow to me, its like 3 circuits put together.

Im looking for a kart now for my daughter to start in

By *rben112Man  over a year ago

worcester

Caldwell is great when lapping on your own but not so much on traffic.

By *ainbow_RoadWoman  over a year ago

Near Leamington Spa

I simrace, but for IRL I love me some WEC, F1 and BTCC but only ever driven the goodwood circuit

By * and debbsCouple  over a year ago

Winchester

Oval racing for us

By *irtywildsideMan  over a year ago

Barry

Get in touch

MG & SJ"

I’ve been lucky enough to have been involved in Motorsport in one way or another for the last 25 years. Raced a bit, won a bit, travelled a bit, ran my own team for a bit and taught it for a bit. Now I’m part of the racing circus that writes about it, talks about it and broadcasts it.

I’ve earned a living from it and spent at least three livings on it but I wouldn’t change a minute of it for all the tea in China

By *urreymojoCouple  over a year ago

Ascot

Big F1/GP 2 fans and we always attend a different race each year (Austin still our fave circuit)..still waiting for the refund of our Hungary tickets ffs

» Add a new message to this topic