FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Introductions > Relationship through swinging

Relationship through swinging

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *ivefortodaytwo OP   Man  over a year ago

oldham

Hi guys, before you start I know it’s not match, Pof, Baddoo etc.

I was curious to know how people would go about trying to get a “relationship” with a like minded swinger. I was in a relationship but it sadly ended, we met before we decided to swing.

Their must be people who actually want the lifestyle but, I would imagine, want the benefits of a relationship as well...... I know I do.

Please, don’t come back with daft comments as I do think it’s a serious question.

Take care love ya xxxxx

Reply privately (closed, thread got too big)

By *all-Eddies QosCouple  over a year ago

wirral

I met my now husband on here.

Wasn't looking for anything serious, went out for drinks, came home for sex and that's it for 9 years.

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

I am hoping

I know of 10s of people who have got together on here.

I believe relationships can be found anywhere, and where better than a shared interest or hobby.

Good luck op

By *acavityMan  over a year ago

Redditch

It's not a dating site.

But the ones you mentioned aren't swinging sites.

It's probably easier to turn a swinger meet into a relationship, than introduce a vanilla date to swinging.

Good luck to everyone who is single but would prefer not to be.

oldham

"I am hoping "

Shouldn’t be waiting long xxx

oldham

"I know of 10s of people who have got together on here.

I believe relationships can be found anywhere, and where better than a shared interest or hobby.

Good luck op "

Thankyou ...... xxxx

oldham

"It's not a dating site.

It's probably easier to turn a swinger meet into a relationship, than introduce a vanilla date to swinging.

Good luck to everyone who is single but would prefer not to be."

Pretty sure by mentioning the other 3 dating sites I made it obvious that I am aware it’s not a dating site as I’ve been here since 2015. Totally understand what you mean about the meet situation, sometimes it’s hard as a single male as I’m sure you can appreciate. Cheers fella, good luck and enjoy the lifestyle xx

"I am hoping

Shouldn’t be waiting long xxx"

oldham

Well that conversation and chat went fast

By *iffler 2019Woman  over a year ago

Saltash aka Fraggle Rock

I am also hoping but not holding my breath

By *lan157Man  over a year ago

a village near Haywards Heath in East Sussex

I would think it was quite possible OP if you focus on meeting single women who are unattached and can offer them something other than swing date meetings when appropriate.

Swingle life.

No. I like my freedom.

Having sex once this year and once last year. Its lovely. I don't want someone forever. Just for a bit of fun. All that I need..

Each to their own. Indeed some folk have gotten married from here. It's all good.

Yeah I’ve met a few nice women off fab & had some wicked times & everybody I’ve met off here we stay in contact

One day it will happen..

I live in hope...

By *ave3058Man  over a year ago

southampton & playa del ingles

In the same boat would love to meet a likeminded female swinger

I don't see why it wouldn't happen, shared hobbies and all that....

By *entleman JayMan  over a year ago

Wakefield

I know a good few people who have got together through Fab. Most seem to go down the vanilla route and leave Fab behind. Most return at some point. Lol.

We met here on Fab and are having the time of our lives!! Both so in tune with each other it’s uncanny. Good luck in your pursuit of finding love xx

oldham

"We met here on Fab and are having the time of our lives!! Both so in tune with each other it’s uncanny. Good luck in your pursuit of finding love xx "

Thankyou guys

By *rHotNottsMan  over a year ago

Dubai / Nottingham

Yes it happens, I’ve met a few women but Mrs has had less luck here than other sites. First of all make it clear on your profile what you are looking for and contact people looking for the same

Yep, my gf and I met through Fab and still here! Also do normal relationship stuff, the odd falling out and making up etc

By *litterbabeWoman  over a year ago

hiding from cock pics.

I would certainly be open to it especially in these times when we are limiting contact with people, it would be good to have somebody to enjoy special contact and an understanding of the lifestyle

By *9alMan  over a year ago

Bridgend

I am Shure it is possible to find a long term relationship through swinging but looking for one is probably going to make you disappointed. Just enjoy the moment you can have great sex with someone who would drive you up the wall if you had to live with them.

Met my now wife on here

"I am hoping "

Then we need to meet up!

X

"I am also hoping but not holding my breath "

By *anya BlackTV/TS  over a year ago

Richmond

I’d love to find a partner xx

By *issmorganWoman  over a year ago

Calderdale innit

I met Jack my partner here 5 years ago, neither or us were looking for more, but sometimes it happens

Be upfront on your profile, as I think many are open to more than fun.

Good luck

By *evil with the haloWoman  over a year ago

Crystal Peaks

They work for quite a few people good on then is what I say.

By *iGuy_LeedsMan  over a year ago

Leeds

Always hoping, finding someone you know who is in the lifestyle does make it easier.

By *nglianmanMan  over a year ago

Ipswich

Very interesting post.... Would make good sense... Anybody local to Ipswich...

By *isfits behaving badlyCouple  over a year ago

Coventry

We met on here. We were not looking for relationships. But there was just something there from our first meet and the rest is history.

If you want the lifestyle as part of your future relationship I would say this is the perfect site to find dates. Most people aren't swingers but obviously generally people on here are and would also like that as an aspect going into a relationship. So removing that elephant in the room and avoiding potential wasted time you can concentrate with getting to know each other. Just because your both swingers doesn't mean you can't do the whole normal dating process just with knowledge that if things progress your both open to remaining in the scene.

I've had situations where it has turned into a relationship, without any intention for it to. I've had it where I have met someone else and then someone else I've been meeting gets jealous, despite them being married! It can get really complicated which is definitely not what it's supposed to be on here. I guess we can't plan or control our feelings so it's wise to decide if this site is for you.

oldham

"We met on here. We were not looking for relationships. But there was just something there from our first meet and the rest is history.

If you want the lifestyle as part of your future relationship I would say this is the perfect site to find dates. Most people aren't swingers but obviously generally people on here are and would also like that as an aspect going into a relationship. So removing that elephant in the room and avoiding potential wasted time you can concentrate with getting to know each other. Just because your both swingers doesn't mean you can't do the whole normal dating process just with knowledge that if things progress your both open to remaining in the scene."

I agree totally with your analogy xx

By *ornado69Man  over a year ago

High Wycombe

My dream would be to find the love of my life for a long term relationship, and that she would be willimg to let me watch her with other men. Still looking though x

By *lashheartMan  over a year ago

shrewsbury

I’ve done the pof match etc stuff and you’d be extremely lucky to find someone into swinging in my experience. Too much vanilla for me.

"I’ve done the pof match etc stuff and you’d be extremely lucky to find someone into swinging in my experience. Too much vanilla for me. "

POF Isn't quite as vanilla as you think... Some of the guys in here I recognised on there...

Some are on there just to hook up.

By *irginieWoman  over a year ago

Near Marlborough

I date from here. Only place I’ve ever dated from online. Found love and friendship. It works.

V x

By *ust1fbMan  over a year ago

leeds

Yes I was in a long term relationship off here it went well for a good few years untill it ended a couple of years ago so now looking again i have met some sexy people but will know when it's the right person

High Wycombe

I would love to date a lady from here. A long term loving relationship with a person who also likes this lifestyle, maybe a distant dream but i can dream. Ladies please xx

By *lashheartMan  over a year ago

shrewsbury

"I’ve done the pof match etc stuff and you’d be extremely lucky to find someone into swinging in my experience. Too much vanilla for me.

POF Isn't quite as vanilla as you think... Some of the guys in here I recognised on there...

Some are on there just to hook up. "

Be interesting to see if any ladies from here are there, but percentage wise I’ve more chance of finding a lady from here on here

Gosh.. Love making yes

Practice it yes.

This relationship is fine the one I have. I fancy me myself and I we get along. No one wants a farting belching burning relationship. Good. Unique.

I like to throw a good time and away with him. I've enjoyed a few from here. They keep me happy and relieve my frustration.

I've been there done it seen and no don't want dvd of fab meets

No to worrying about him cheating

Or money situation

Or who argues over chores.. No matter.

Am happy single.

I met an ex on here many years ago, exactly like some of the responses so far and to be fair we both came off the site and still went to parties etc but already had that part of the network built. Was great and a total rarity as it happened so organically, but wasn’t meant to be and after a couple of years ended! I have only recently returned and with some trepidation lol xx

By *erDirtyRockstarMan  over a year ago

buckinghamshire

Entirely feasible. Some want sex for sex sake. others enjoy connection.

Personally, connection with sex is golden.. ebb and flow see where it goes

Ok so I’m the female half of the couple (technically we aren’t a couple) more of friends with benefits.

We both aren’t looking for relationships but I’m sure if we were, here would be a better place than any. You’ve already got over the sharing your likes and dislikes, no awkwardness in trying to bring up swinging.

I’m not looking for a relationship but you never know what will happen do you.... though my friend likes to call me the ice queen so probably won’t

"We met on here. We were not looking for relationships. But there was just something there from our first meet and the rest is history.

If you want the lifestyle as part of your future relationship I would say this is the perfect site to find dates. Most people aren't swingers but obviously generally people on here are and would also like that as an aspect going into a relationship. So removing that elephant in the room and avoiding potential wasted time you can concentrate with getting to know each other. Just because your both swingers doesn't mean you can't do the whole normal dating process just with knowledge that if things progress your both open to remaining in the scene."

And what a lovely couple you are x

"I know of 10s of people who have got together on here.

Good luck op "

This ^^^^ yes many fab couples have met on here, which is so lovely

High Wycombe

I would love to meet the love of my life on here. A lady i can romance until the sun stops shining, to share lifes adventures and travels with. And also share the pleasures together.

By *utterfly1983Couple  over a year ago

Widnes

We met on kik and then I joined her on Fab...

We had a kik group meet, the first time we met face to face ended up in a club having an mmf ??

We met through work - she was looking for a man who wouldn’t be intimidated by a woman with a very high sex drive and very diverse sexual tastes. We’d both swung as singles in the past. Our first weekend together the first day/night we spent pretty much all of it in bed - the next day I’d arranged a gang bang for her

The rest, as they say, is ongoing history

Fire

By *EDandBREAKFASTMan  over a year ago

wexford

I am seeking a relationship. I would love to meet my future hotwife on my swinging journey. I don’t want a normal purely monogamous relationship.

I met my partner on here, its not as rare as you might think.

By *nique_GymMan  over a year ago

Cardiff

It’s definitely something I have been looking for so based on the above comments I am hopeful I will meet someone!

By *ainbowCheesecakeCouple  over a year ago

Northampton

We were both single on here 5 years ago. The day we were due to meet for the first time that time of the month hit. D asked me to go on a date with him instead. We both deleted our profiles before we had even met. 2 weeks later we were engaged.

Today is our third wedding anniversary. It really does happen. But the big difference for me was D had a great well written profile, sent me a proper first message that was a couple of paragraphs long and was just perfect for me.

It happens. Keep looking xx

"We were both single on here 5 years ago. The day we were due to meet for the first time that time of the month hit. D asked me to go on a date with him instead. We both deleted our profiles before we had even met. 2 weeks later we were engaged.

Today is our third wedding anniversary. It really does happen. But the big difference for me was D had a great well written profile, sent me a proper first message that was a couple of paragraphs long and was just perfect for me.

It happens. Keep looking xx"

Gosh. Happy anniversary.

It's something that has crossed my mind. I feel I can be a swinger when my heart doesn't belong to anyone but if I were to have a relationship and enjoy the lifestyle together. I don't believe I could love that person with everything I have. There would always be a part of me closed off emotionally, as there is now. Yet it's got to be better to have honesty and encourage each other to live and keep feeling the thrill of the possibilities. I'd like to think I've came to this point but when you haven't done it before and you are well aware of the man you are with its a scary thought of letting someone from here get close. But the alternative is to live a lie. Like the thousands of wife's on here that have no idea who they really live with.

By *adybird1008Woman  over a year ago

Norwich

[Removed by poster at 26/10/20 13:31:14]

By *bwlookingforfunWoman  over a year ago

crawley

It's not really working.. Guys turn into alpha male and that's where swinging ends, unless its mff offer. Guys here (not all obviously) are not swingers, they just want to get laid.

I'm not much of a swinger myself, I'm straight, so I would enjoy cuck type more than full swing thing.

Finding someone adventurous would be good start for me.

By *ingleFleetGuyMan  over a year ago

Near Basingstoke

I would be very open to this happening to me.

By *nique_GymMan  over a year ago

Cardiff

"It's not really working.. Guys turn into alpha male and that's where swinging ends, unless its mff offer. Guys here (not all obviously) are not swingers, they just want to get laid.

I'm not much of a swinger myself, I'm straight, so I would enjoy cuck type more than full swing thing.

Finding someone adventurous would be good start for me. "

This is precisely what I think will work for me, not to label it as anything other than, I would like a woman who has a higher sex drive than me. As such I wouldn’t want to play with other women per say. But I find the prospect of her openly playing a tremendous turn on!

By *thleticgirthMan  over a year ago

wirral

This is exactly what i have been looking for

I’m looking for a swinging relationship.

Hopefully some out there wants one with me.

So jealous of you guys who have met and made friends on here. I’m still trying and haven’t had any joy as yet.

By *quirt1810Woman  over a year ago

Boston

I’m not actively looking for a relationship, however I must admit it would be great to do some of the normal stuff with. Finding a ‘ boyfriend’ or a fab meet is the easy bit, combining the two is nigh on impossible. I’ve socially met several couples from fab and I know, when it works it works well.

I met an amazing man on here. For obvious reasons we will never be a couple but if he wanted to go "exclusive" then I would do it.

By *bwlookingforfunWoman  over a year ago

crawley

"I met an amazing man on here. For obvious reasons we will never be a couple but if he wanted to go "exclusive" then I would do it. "

That's pretty much my scenario. Me and my last regular were playing for over 3 years,only with each other. Going exclusive has some benefits

By *allgirthyMan  over a year ago

Algarve

I hope so as that’s what I’m looking for!

"I met an amazing man on here. For obvious reasons we will never be a couple but if he wanted to go "exclusive" then I would do it.

That's pretty much my scenario. Me and my last regular were playing for over 3 years,only with each other. Going exclusive has some benefits "

I would like nothing more than to know we were mutually exclusive....Time will tell! Covid has put a serious barrier in our way though

By *EDandBREAKFASTMan  over a year ago

wexford

"It's not really working.. Guys turn into alpha male and that's where swinging ends, unless its mff offer. Guys here (not all obviously) are not swingers, they just want to get laid.

cuck type in the making here! Pity we are so far away

I'm so happy to say it does happen.

It was never in my mind to look for a relationship on here.

In the beginning I had my reservations if it was the right thing to do but as time has gone on I know it was

By *arewithmeMan  over a year ago

Craven Arms

"I'm so happy to say it does happen.

In the beginning I had my reservations if it was the right thing to do but as time has gone on I know it was "

Whats happened to make you think that way

"I'm so happy to say it does happen.

In the beginning I had my reservations if it was the right thing to do but as time has gone on I know it was

Whats happened to make you think that way "

I honestly couldn't say on here

By *ormalguy71Man  over a year ago

Tunbridge Wells

"I am also hoping but not holding my breath "

No way will you be waiting long xx

By *iffler 2019Woman  over a year ago

Saltash aka Fraggle Rock

"I am also hoping but not holding my breath

No way will you be waiting long xx "

I'm still waiting lol

We met on fab and were fbs for a while. It's been a natural progression and we thought hey why not? Neither of us were looking for a relationship. We are now in a very loving relationship. I guess the moral of the story is don't go looking for love and when it happens you will know

Tunbridge Wells

A shame your age range is just a touch to low.

I'm sure you will be inundated with offers x

Tunbridge Wells

I'm still waiting lol "

Come over to my inbox your wait might not be long if I have my way lol xx

By *roticusCouple  over a year ago

Porthmadog

Once you've experienced a swinging relationship you can't go back to vanilla, can you? I am newly single, enjoying meeting up with my swinging friends but looking for a new partner; difficult when you live in Spain.... do I try to find someone on Fab who is happy to develop a long distance relationship, or try the local vanilla dating sites and hope to find someone to introduce to swinging? The latter doesn't seem right, sort of starting a relationship with something big hidden....

I'm still waiting lol "

Shame you are so far away your pics are just yum

By *ivelaughlove16Couple  over a year ago

norfolk/Suffolk border

We met on here and coupled up just for FAB ,obviously feelings developed and now been living together for 4 years ,still like doing the lifestyle when we want but also doing vanilla stuff together

"Hi guys, before you start I know it’s not match, Pof, Baddoo etc.

I was curious to know how people would go about trying to get a “relationship” with a like minded swinger. I was in a relationship but it sadly ended, we met before we decided to swing.

Their must be people who actually want the lifestyle but, I would imagine, want the benefits of a relationship as well...... I know I do.

Please, don’t come back with daft comments as I do think it’s a serious question.

Take care love ya xxxxx "

I would like to find this but it's a pipe dream for me, an impossibility.

Briefly I enrolled on vanilla dating sites. I read one profile that said, nothing vanilla about me, or something similar which immediately gave the game away. I didn’t last long there, came back here and fortunately found J, early days but who knows!

I’m back in the room!! Love a relationship and swing be part of it

By *irginieWoman  over a year ago

Near Marlborough

I’ve had 2 long term relationships and made loads of friends., and I date solely here because here is where I find people I’m compatible with.

I think the key is to not “look”. It will find you.

V x

"I’ve had 2 long term relationships and made loads of friends., and I date solely here because here is where I find people I’m compatible with.

I think the key is to not “look”. It will find you.

V x

"

Thank you xx

Boston

I’m not actually looking, but il know if it hits me, we’re all supposed to be supercool on here but lockdown has taught me that I’d like the odd night of snuggling up or someone to be my plus one at functions, bbq’s etc. But whenever I think someone is a potential there’s always a minus. They either want to live in ur pocket, too far away or get all posesive

"I’m not actually looking, but il know if it hits me, we’re all supposed to be supercool on here but lockdown has taught me that I’d like the odd night of snuggling up or someone to be my plus one at functions, bbq’s etc. But whenever I think someone is a potential there’s always a minus. They either want to live in ur pocket, too far away or get all posesive"

Agreed or they turn out to be a liar!!

Boston

"I’m not actually looking, but il know if it hits me, we’re all supposed to be supercool on here but lockdown has taught me that I’d like the odd night of snuggling up or someone to be my plus one at functions, bbq’s etc. But whenever I think someone is a potential there’s always a minus. They either want to live in ur pocket, too far away or get all posesive

Agreed or they turn out to be a liar!! "

Or married

"I’m not actually looking, but il know if it hits me, we’re all supposed to be supercool on here but lockdown has taught me that I’d like the odd night of snuggling up or someone to be my plus one at functions, bbq’s etc. But whenever I think someone is a potential there’s always a minus. They either want to live in ur pocket, too far away or get all posesive

Agreed or they turn out to be a liar!!

Or married "

Oh yes that too!

By *ymph and ManicCouple  over a year ago

North East

We met on this site as singles and been together 10 1/2 years...only thing I’d recommend would be ..always talk to each other about what you BOTH want and how to proceed to achieving those shared goals. ...

By *ertscpl1 2000Couple  over a year ago

WELWYN GARDEN CITY

Met on professional but been swinging since....all about honesty

By *allySlinkyWoman  over a year ago

Leeds

We met through this site and have been together over five years

By *hropsGuy69Man  over a year ago

telford

I think it’s a great post OP...

I’ve recently really hoped to meet someone on here primarily as I know we’d have similar interests (well at least in the swinging sense).... we all live in hope x

High Wycombe

I live in hope of finding a lady on here who is looking for a long term relationship. But one who also like me to watch her play with others.

"I am hoping "

Why is your profile unavailable to view then?

I would love to meet someone on here soon again

I’m surprised there isn’t a dating section on here as I’m sure it would be busy

By *ungguy4dirtyMan  over a year ago

Camden Town London

Definitely would be open to sharing and coupling with a Depraved WOMAN who is turned on by sharing slut taboo sessions

By *ympho6969Woman  over a year ago

glasgow

Its something I would deffo be open to, but isn't the reason I'm on here. I can just imagine most of the guys running for the hills if you mentioned this at a meet lol

I like variety, so as long as we both still got that, I wouldn't see any problems with a swinging relationship.

By *ympho6969Woman  over a year ago

glasgow

"I’m surprised there isn’t a dating section on here as I’m sure it would be busy "

Maybe recommend it to the site owners

By *ucka39Man  over a year ago

Newcastle

Well relationships do happen as I had made very good friends with the female half and it's nice they can but also leave the swinging side in the past because have been couple's who have lost a relationship through meeting others without the other knowledge and I have chatted with some of these people too it's only the strong relationships who survive as it's a unbeatable bond

By *orkshireDrifterMan  over a year ago

Bridlington.

I know several couples, both straight & less so who met via swinging.

It's not a bad way to start, at least you have that in common!

"We met on fab and were fbs for a while. It's been a natural progression and we thought hey why not? Neither of us were looking for a relationship. We are now in a very loving relationship. I guess the moral of the story is don't go looking for love and when it happens you will know "

I'm hoping that the Mr and I can find our way back to each other, but I suspect my feelings may be unrequited after such a long time apart thanks to Covid

"Its something I would deffo be open to, but isn't the reason I'm on here. I can just imagine most of the guys running for the hills if you mentioned this at a meet lol

I like variety, so as long as we both still got that, I wouldn't see any problems with a swinging relationship."

I wasn't even open to a relationship at all, from here or otherwise but it happened anyway and actually I think you may be surprised at how many men on here are looking or open for a more serious relationship.

By *hropsGuy69Man  over a year ago

telford

"I’m surprised there isn’t a dating section on here as I’m sure it would be busy "

I think that’s a great idea x

By *sGivesWoodWoman  over a year ago

ST. AUSTELL, CORNWALL

Lots of people on here looking for the same thing OP, I do hope you find what you are looking for. Xx

wirral

North West- yes please!!

"I know several couples, both straight & less so who met via swinging.

It's not a bad way to start, at least you have that in common!"

Me too.

I've found that the people I've met on this site 'get me' in a way others don't. That is a good base for a relationship in itself.

By *sianMancMan  over a year ago

Manchester

Great post OP.

I joined here 6yrs ago for this very reason to see if I could find someone to date even more.

During that time I've met n made friends too but that relationship alludes me.

I live in hope that she is out there or rather on here

Manchester

I've mentioned suggested and requested this multiple times.

It's long long overdue x

By *unxxxMan  over a year ago

Leicester

Hope so

My thoughts are genuine single young 53 year old guy just like sex far more than people my age do it on birthdays and Christmas in 2 mins, noo noo noo

Its the best free hobby ever made

X

I'd love to meet someone on here for something a bit more meaningful, and obviously the added benefit of both being into the scene too

By *lasgowguyngalCouple  over a year ago

glasgow

Snap fellow scotts here who met as singles on fab 7 yrs ago and still love each other and the fab community xx

By *ustagentMan  over a year ago

wa14

met a lady through swinging by chance and went out for 2 years had some nice fun but found out its not that easy to find a couple, where all parties fancy each other!

"It's not a dating site.

I agree, I also think swingers are more interesting and exciting people (massive generalisation I know)

By *inky-MinxWoman  over a year ago

Grantham

I know people who married after meeting on here too

By *inky-MinxWoman  over a year ago

Grantham

"I’m surprised there isn’t a dating section on here as I’m sure it would be busy

I've mentioned suggested and requested this multiple times.

It's long long overdue x"

https://m.fabswingers.com/forum/lounge/1105721

By *elnkazCouple  over a year ago

cheshire

Wasnt looking for a relationship at all.met del in club 1 night

4 yrs married this yr..it does happen. K

"I met my now husband on here.

Wasn't looking for anything serious, went out for drinks, came home for sex and that's it for 9 years."

Wow I love to hear stories like this...many couples have met through fab. And many of us are secretly hoping for The One... I actually joined here cos I got bored of dating sites and peeps are entitled to use this site as they wish (within reason of course)

By *adyBugsWoman  over a year ago

cognito

This thread has made me smile. I was just told in private that it was pointless to be looking for a relationship on here but you guys have made me happy about it again.

My take away points from this is:

- Don’t be looking for a relationship as such, they happen when not expected.

- Be open and honest with what you are looking for on your profile.

Manchester

"This thread has made me smile. I was just told in private that it was pointless to be looking for a relationship on here but you guys have made me happy about it again.

"

Yes I joined here 5+ yes ago predominantly for sex but also to find a relationship. Im going with the flow and when and if she is here well bump into each other.

However I havent expressed this openly on my profile merely alluded to it.

Just be happy and go with the flow and when the right person makes contact we'll know.

By *hor ThumbMan  over a year ago

bristol

I approached this very question recently. Some rubbished it, some wanted a dating aspect to FS.

I came out of a cuck relationship last year and that's the kind of relationship I'm looking for, with a good helping of kink on the side. You'd be lucky to find that on your average common or garden, dating site and how do you broach the subject openly on those sites? Most of the women on them look mummsy as if sex is a quarterly year chore. A dating aspect to this site would be taken up I'm sure..

Aww I’m hoping too be perfect but not much luck this situation doesn’t help so can’t get out there like we like to, but sure our time will come just enjoy

By *lirty-CoupleCouple  over a year ago

Bexley

The secret to finding longer term relationships here is to be selective about whom you meet. Looking for people who're seeking the same things and being able to spot them helps. Being governed purely by physical attraction can work but more often than not doesn't in the longer term.

bristol

"This thread has made me smile. I was just told in private that it was pointless to be looking for a relationship on here but you guys have made me happy about it again.

"

that is good and to the point advice. I don't think you're desires here are pointless and im sure you'll find what you're looking for. I had a peak at your profile but I'm outside of your age range unfortunately.. good luck with your search xx

bristol

I'm glad that I'm not the only naked cherub looking for full time cheeky devil side kick. Though I am cuckold, so I'm likely to be the side kick, rather than anyone being mine.

By *ilverjagMan  over a year ago

swansea

I'm not too proud to admit that I wouldn't mind being in a long term relationship now with a like minded woman in my life especially now the way that the world has changed. Then when all this crap is over, moving forward as a swinging couple, with a strong bond that doesn't have possesiveness and jealousy killing everything. Not easy to find, I should know.

By *adyBugsWoman  over a year ago

cognito

that is good and to the point advice. I don't think you're desires here are pointless and im sure you'll find what you're looking for. I had a peak at your profile but I'm outside of your age range unfortunately.. good luck with your search xx"

Aww thanks, I saw you had looked but the cuck thing isn’t for me, good luck though and I’m sure you’ll find someone too

By *ussex-steveMan  over a year ago

brighton

good grief !!... a thread where people are being considerate about other people !!... few and far between !

By *layfullsamMan  over a year ago

Solihull

I think there are more people on here who would be happy with a relationship than people think.

Shame it's not a filter option under interests.

I think fab isn't the just swingers people that some assume it is.

And why not, people need happiness and this current situation has probably made some people wish they had a partner in their life.

My thinking is where can I find someone who is into what I am?

no fab isn't for dating, but its where similar minded folk lurk.

Dating apps can be very vanilla, I'd rather cut to the chase.

Plus I'm of the mindset you can meet anyone anywhere, well... almost!

So just be honest with what you want and have a profile that reflects that.

By *ilverjagMan  over a year ago

swansea

Now here's a contradiction.

As you can see I've put a previous post on here saying that I am very open to the idea of cultivating a serious relationship with swinging as an option. So I thought I would look at all the women's profiles, in this thread, who say that they would love to have a full on swinging relationship, only to find that a significant amount of them have their profiles hidden. How the hell do they think that they are going to find such a relationship with their profiles hidden, or am I missing something here.

I see that there's a thread on here about paganism. Maybe we could put a post on there asking if anyone in that thread has any spare crystal balls we can borrow, to see what these women look like, and are all about, who have their profiles hidden, but yet are hoping to find a serious swinging relationship.

By *bsinthe_boyMan  over a year ago

Luton

Be honest from the start. Then, if your desire for this lifestyle is a deal breaker then at least you out all the potential dates who aren't going to consider swinging.

I met my wife of 23 years online and she talked about wanting to try non-monogamy before we ever met. That gave me the time to think about whether I was really ok with it and over time we both jumped into it.

By *unsheffcplCouple  over a year ago

Sheffield

we met on a swinging site in 2001 got married 7 month later and still together

Redditch

"It's not a dating site.

Good luck to everyone who is single but would prefer not to be.

I agree, I also think swingers are more interesting and exciting people (massive generalisation I know)"

I'd agree that people with active sex lives tend to be more interesting generally. I used to go to F-L munches and have wonderful conversations on all sorts of subjects.

"I am hoping "

Cant imagine once we are unlocked that you won't be short of offers, nices pics

X

By *obbie BelleTV/TS  over a year ago

Preston, Lancaster, Blackpool

"I am hoping "

We all live in hope.

Hope for the end of lockdown.

Hope for the jab.

Hope for clubs reopening.

Hope for the end of lonelyness.

Hope for love in a relationship.

Probably realistically, 3 out of 4 would give us all hope!

By *adbury girlWoman  over a year ago

Lanarkshire

"I approached this very question recently. Some rubbished it, some wanted a dating aspect to FS.

I came out of a cuck relationship last year and that's the kind of relationship I'm looking for, with a good helping of kink on the side. You'd be lucky to find that on your average common or garden, dating site and how do you broach the subject openly on those sites? Most of the women on them look mummsy as if sex is a quarterly year chore. A dating aspect to this site would be taken up I'm sure.."

Should never judge a book by its cover. I usually put something in the comments on dating sites like I have a fab life but looking for something more which some people will understand, some won’t.

I’m more a plain Jane or mummsy as you put it, so people wouldn’t expect me to be on fab.

Also half the guys on dating sites are on fab too

wirral

Been looking a long time for this. Any potentials are always too far away to keep it going. Shame

By *ove and DuckCouple  over a year ago

Between Sheffield & Chesterfield.

Met my partner 7yr ago on fab. Still 2geva and going strong.

WE on the same wave length etc

Just love what we do.

WE even work togeva... With each other 24/7

By *rder66Man  over a year ago

Tatooine

Perhaps Fab should have a dating section. If it happens, it happens.

We met on tinder. But both are ex singles in here. Through honest chats we realised we had a shared interest regarding swinging. So now we are here as a cpl and cannot wait to get stuck in when we are allowed to meet others.

Redditch

"Perhaps Fab should have a dating section. If it happens, it happens. "

There used to be a fabdating site, but it seems to have disappeared.

By *eyond PurityCouple  over a year ago

Laceby

We met on here. Neither of us were looking for a relationship, we just found we enjoyed spending time together.

There seems to be a lot of couples who met on here, or singles looking for relationships, so it does happen, though usually when you least expect it

C

By *sLillyMrWolfeCouple  over a year ago

near you...

Think it's important to be clear and honest on what kind of relationship you want. We've both been asked to be someone's fuck buddy and to accompany someone to a club (which we are happy to do if the chemistry is there).

If you want something more long term, you need to appreciate the type of people here and be prepared to accept that strict monogamy is unlikely though not impossible.

By *edGrayCouple  over a year ago

Swindon

Considering sex and our sexual desires play a fundamental role in our relationships, looking to find someone your are compatible with on this site would most probably yield a strong lasting relationship. Of course there are no guarantees, but it's a good a place as any other way of finding a life partner.

I’d defo be up for meeting that someone new on here. If something like this is a shared passion then it can only be a benefit, or at least you’d think so.

By *artyLesbiansCouple (FF)  over a year ago

Ipswich

Me and my partner met through fab, 3 years later and we are engaged to be married this year! In fact, since the first night we met each other, we have only spent 2 nights apart. Our relationship is very intense because we work together, live together have the same friendship group and swing together but we are best friends as well as lovers and very thankful of fab for matching us haha!

wirral

Hope for me yet then

By *ereagainlolMan  over a year ago

Lerwick

I've been looking for a relationship with another swinger for a while, but living in Shetland doesn't help. I was actually set to move to the mainland before covid hit and put a stop to it. Now women won't believe that if the right woman came along, I'd relocate for her.

Has a dating section been added to the forum at all?

By *etnetWoman  over a year ago

birmingham

Every possibility, it could go from fuckin, friends with benefits and into a full blow relationship.

Stay safe all

By *lackMetalMan  over a year ago

Centre

What you get out of this is what you want to get out of it. There’s no restrictions on how you want to meet someone or how a relationship should be, except we often think it should be a set way.

If you are open to the possibilities without restricting yourself, things just happen naturally and you live a fulfilled life.

Love the stories of people meeting on here. I did notice however that most of the couples who met off here, got into a relationship and married/moved in together within a short space of time from meeting, are older.

Do we think being older and having a bit of “life experience” under your belt, makes you more open to the possibilities and flexible, maybe?

Leicester

Be great to meet a partner on here for long term the way I see it iam here for possible relationship but sex is a big part of my life but with the person iam with, not just 2 times a year

By *ams12345Man  over a year ago

london

I would love to form a bond with someone that could lead in to a relationship from here.

wirral

North West anyone?

We met through fab, been together four years now

wirral

"We met through fab, been together four years now "

Hot couple xx

By *inks_apeyCouple  over a year ago

Warwickshire

We met on here, got along, now married and been together over 10 years, so...

I’d defo be up for a bit of that you single ladies out there

I've met some wonderful people on the scene. Some I've had relationships with others are still good friends. I wouldn't dismiss a relationship with a like minded individual on fab . If We like the same things and get on in vanilla life then sure. Why not ? I've plenty friends on the scene that have made long lasting relationships and some have moved on to get married that met on fab.

We met eachother on here

"It's not a dating site.

I'd agree 100%

By *evilandTheBeastCouple  over a year ago

Peterborough and Bedford

It is definitely possible to find a long term partner through here. It's now been just over 2.5 years since we met and still going strong. Despite nearly not meeting at all as, a couple of days after we started chatting, Devil went and broke her knee, badly, needing nearly a month in hospital and long term physio. Beast didn't give up, was a great online support for Devil through her hospital struggles and eventually earned himself an invitation. He was not put off by zimmer frame, wheelchair and crutches. And we've been spending weekends together ever since, with the forced break over the first lockdown, till the introduction of support bubbles.

We have an open relationship, which means that Mon to Thur, we can meet others on our own, but at weekends, we are together and may meet people together (when Covid is over, obviously).

By *lick 10Man  over a year ago

Preston

I Really would like ?? too meet a Someone on here, with a Connection......... Like ?? no other a great ?? Deal of Understanding each other, and Hopefully ?? Enjoy ?? loads of Fun ?? Laughter and Joy ?? but in Stark Reality, there’s very very Slim or no Chance of that, ever being the Case or Happen, I would Probably have more Luck Finding a Needle ?? in a Haystack as the Going Says, but one can always Hope and Wish..................

Leicester

Would be great

Still no offers..... not of a relationship anyhow.

wirral

Would be nice to find

By *bsinthe_boyMan  over a year ago

Luton

I honestly have never dated anyone who wasn't into non-monogamy. Just be open about the kind of relationship you need from the start

hiding from cock pics.

In the right situation I definitely would consider some kind of relationship through here, I certainly wouldn't consider any non lifestyle partnership at all, as it's just not who I am, I am happy with things as they are though as well, but if the right connection happened I would be open to seeing where it lead.

hiding from cock pics.

Led*

By *BW BlondeWoman  over a year ago

Castleford

I would love to find a guy from here to have a relationship with. I get very envious of couples that are on here and the love and respect they show each other is wonderful. May be one day..... I live in hope.

Was a goal of mine too to meet a like minded lady on here or via clubs. No luck as of yet....

By *reat me rightWoman  over a year ago

Rotherham

I'd love to meet someone on here. I'm not a vanilla kinda gal and, whilst sex isn't everything it is important enough for me to know I couldn't settle for a guy who didn't understand my wants and needs - which this place has been good at helping over the years.

By *uvtocum501Couple  over a year ago

Reading

We met as singles through swinging. Have now been together for 10 years. As we were already on the scene we didn’t need to explain our pasts to each other in a new relationship.