FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Introductions > Profile Assistance

Profile Assistance

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Hey

So I been on and off fab for a number of years and stupidly I thought I knew what made a good profile.

Since returning its been a case of striking out. So I thought I'd put my neck out a little and ask for any feedback on my profile.

Have seen a few kind people give constructive advice and well its always good to get a second opinion so don't hold back

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *tephTV67TV/TS  over a year ago

Cheshire

It’s a good profile, decent pictures and write up.

I think your age range could narrow some of your chances on the site, but if that’s your preference then go with it.

On the whole I don’t see any issues, just contribute to the forums and make yourself seen on the site. Then I’m sure you’ll get some interest

"It’s a good profile, decent pictures and write up.

I think your age range could narrow some of your chances on the site, but if that’s your preference then go with it.

On the whole I don’t see any issues, just contribute to the forums and make yourself seen on the site. Then I’m sure you’ll get some interest "

Well thank you for taking time to read it and is reassuring not way off the mark. Have a lovely weekend in tier 2. Lucky sod

By *tephTV67TV/TS  over a year ago

Cheshire

On the whole I don’t see any issues, just contribute to the forums and make yourself seen on the site. Then I’m sure you’ll get some interest

Well thank you for taking time to read it and is reassuring not way off the mark. Have a lovely weekend in tier 2. Lucky sod "

Thanks Matt, but it’s raining in tier 2 this weekend

Good luck

By *LUKCouple  over a year ago

Loughborough

So you've been striking out since you returned to the site.

8 weeks ago.

In the middle of a pandemic when loads of people aren't meeting.

And you've still managed to have a meet with a single female.

Personally I would say you're doing OK all things considered.

"So you've been striking out since you returned to the site.

8 weeks ago.

In the middle of a pandemic when loads of people aren't meeting.

And you've still managed to have a meet with a single female.

Personally I would say you're doing OK all things considered."

When I said striking out I didn't mean with meets. In tier 3 and can't meet (my veri was from a previous contact). I meant more with not getting interest or replies and wanted to know if it was something on my profile. If not then I'll focus on the introductions I send and if not that then I'll put it down to just not their type.

No harm in asking for feedback and making sure not missed something obvious...

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Well thank you for taking time to read it and is reassuring not way off the mark. Have a lovely weekend in tier 2. Lucky sod

Thanks Matt, but it’s raining in tier 2 this weekend

Good luck "

Oooh rain. Indoor play. Windy here in tear oops tier 1. I am blowing... Cobvids off . Cobwebs galore here.

Its raining here in lockdown hell

I think it’s up there with some of the better profiles on Fab OP.

Good selection of pics, clear, concise profile, nothing there that should stop you getting meets. Apart from a bloody pandemic lol!

You’ll do fine. Eventually

Miss V

By *ntrepid ExplorersCouple  over a year ago

Birmingham

Outside of your oldst pictures making you look kinda sad, it's a perfectly decent profile.

"I think it’s up there with some of the better profiles on Fab OP.

Good selection of pics, clear, concise profile, nothing there that should stop you getting meets. Apart from a bloody pandemic lol!

You’ll do fine. Eventually

Miss V"

Thank you very much. As said before it's reassuring that I've remembered the old tips etc. Here's hoping lol

"Outside of your oldst pictures making you look kinda sad, it's a perfectly decent profile. "

Thank you

By *elshlad2020Man  over a year ago

Chester

Good advice on here. I feel the same about my profile.

Do any advise or comments would be great.

By *opsy RogersWoman  over a year ago

London

"Good advice on here. I feel the same about my profile.

Do any advise or comments would be great. "

Look at all the other threads on profile help and start your own thread if you still need to. This belongs to somebody else.

By *elshlad2020Man  over a year ago

Chester

Apologies will do.

"Good advice on here. I feel the same about my profile.

Do any advise or comments would be great.

Look at all the other threads on profile help and start your own thread if you still need to. This belongs to somebody else."

Awww I don't mind if needs some help.

By *emptress and GentCouple  over a year ago

nr Leeds / London

The fact you only want to meet single women and FF means your target audience is an incredibly small part of the fab population. I cannot help think you would be better off on a dating/hookup website.

Personally I think your profile and photos are excellent

"The fact you only want to meet single women and FF means your target audience is an incredibly small part of the fab population. I cannot help think you would be better off on a dating/hookup website.

Personally I think your profile and photos are excellent "

Thanks for the feedback. Having been here before and having had a brilliant experience I don't see the fact I restrict to f and ff as being a reason not to be here.

On my former profile I did meet couples and it just wasn't for me. The dynamic didn't really provide a fulfilling experience.

I see a lot of women that are only here for M and MM and does that mean they should only be on a hookup site? For me I think all are a valid and integral part of the swinging scene. I for one don't want to just turn up, have a shag and leave. I've done that before and it's equally as unfulfilling as a mfm meet. I think making a connection is just as important, that's why I still speak to people who I met last time hear (they no longer) and class them friends now.

Ps) you have a lovely profile too

By *nigmatic_AngelWoman  over a year ago

The place where fairies live

"Hey

So I been on and off fab for a number of years and stupidly I thought I knew what made a good profile.

Since returning its been a case of striking out. So I thought I'd put my neck out a little and ask for any feedback on my profile.

Have seen a few kind people give constructive advice and well its always good to get a second opinion so don't hold back "

I. Replying a bit late but I think your profile looks great

By *emptress and GentCouple  over a year ago

nr Leeds / London

"The fact you only want to meet single women and FF means your target audience is an incredibly small part of the fab population. I cannot help think you would be better off on a dating/hookup website.

Thanks for the feedback. Having been here before and having had a brilliant experience I don't see the fact I restrict to f and ff as being a reason not to be here.

On my former profile I did meet couples and it just wasn't for me. The dynamic didn't really provide a fulfilling experience.

I see a lot of women that are only here for M and MM and does that mean they should only be on a hookup site? For me I think all are a valid and integral part of the swinging scene. I for one don't want to just turn up, have a shag and leave. I've done that before and it's equally as unfulfilling as a mfm meet. I think making a connection is just as important, that's why I still speak to people who I met last time hear (they no longer) and class them friends now.

Ps) you have a lovely profile too "

Each to their own. Some of our best experiences have been amazing mfms but it takes the right people and I get they are not for everyone.

I 100% understand and respect your stance in being on the site I was just trying to explain why it could be slow for you, even with your clearly impressive profile. Good luck

Ps) you have a lovely profile too

Each to their own. Some of our best experiences have been amazing mfms but it takes the right people and I get they are not for everyone.

I 100% understand and respect your stance in being on the site I was just trying to explain why it could be slow for you, even with your clearly impressive profile. Good luck "

Thank you and as said before truly appreciated!

» Add a new message to this topic