Mmf threesome

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *nickersABC OP   Couple  over a year ago

Clara

We are mad for a mmf threesome but only freaks on this

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *alandNitaCouple  over a year ago

Scunthorpe

It's near impossible to meet people at the minute for obvious reasons. When clubs re-open, MMF is the easiest thing to organise.

Cal

By *xxfun80Man  over a year ago

dundee

This is my real fantasy.... I’ve fulfilled a few and had some great fun but this one fills my dreams...

sorry guys, just getting that out there ????x

By *xhib12Man  over a year ago

Blyth

"We are mad for a mmf threesome but only freaks on this "

Bit harsh. Maybe there's just not so many people in your search area that want the same as you. Personally I'd love to arrange a mmf. Obviously this can't be with you as you're not in the same country.

By *orkshirefucktruckMan  over a year ago

rotherham

after being on site over 5 months and calling the men freaks ,i would have thought u could have filled in ur profile and added a few pics to give urself a better chance,my personal opinion is i wouldnt give u guys a second look as ur profile is verified by someone that looks shady too being on for 6 weeks indicating it could be urselfs setting another account to verify urselfs,im sure any cple on this site doesnt struggle to get male attention as there are alot of genuine good men on here just as they are cples,but then again there are a lot of fake,men,women and cples too which spoils the site.we are all here to get on and spread the love not to name call or label people as freaks

By *xxfun80Man  over a year ago

dundee

I think that sometimes an fmf or mfm (I’m yet to experience mfm but it’s been discussed) can be a more spontaneous type of thing.....

Right place, right time, right vibe, right mood....

From experience, that’s when I think it’s more erotic

That’s what I’ve found from a few mfm experiences

They’ve all been fab but sometimes just that the not quite expected or planned just gives that extra thrill !

By *irty_mindMan  over a year ago

in the sticks

I don't think it's a good approach to insult people. Just because they don't fit your search pattern doesn't make them freaks.

Civility and kindness goes a long way.

By *oelDorianMan  over a year ago

vanaheim

I agree with some of the points on here it doesn’t show you in a good light insulting people on here because they aren’t what you are looking for. If the aren’t what you are looking then just leave it at that there is no need for name calling. I also agree that mmf’s are very spontaneous and happen at the right time as planned ones are ok but never as good as a spontaneous one. It’s just the heat of the moment.

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

What if others think you are freaks?

By *lthomasMan  over a year ago

Ashford

Your profile needs more detail, some pictures and a description of what you’re looking for. Can’t be so negative if you don’t give enough info yourselves.

Most guys enjoy MFM but it’s about you getting the right one, an that works both ways

By *ankie303Woman  over a year ago

Weirdsville South Coast Dorset

"What if others think you are freaks? "

I'm hoping you are

After looking at your pics you are definitely a hot freak.!

By *pices69Couple  over a year ago

Gravesend

Oh come on people - some of the messages received from single men...... It’s not difficult to see why the OP might have arrived at that view...

Yes not all single men are the same, not all couples are perfect, we aren’t either, single females... bless them... few and far between so not enough of a sample...

in our experience, not many men cut the mustard, trying to get two at the same time, impossible, three.... hahaha....

Single guys - i was one myself once, and i just can’t comprehend some of the messages or approaches on here... Clubs & parties work best for us, so honestly, not surprised by the Op.

I would say, persevere OP, there are some brilliant people here, of every variety.

By *ounty durham bbw coupleCouple  over a year ago

darlington

We have met a few lovely guys off here 99 percent of messages are pointless 1 word ones that we never reply to but a few have been different and worth the search mmf are the easiest to arrange really

By *ostguy321Man  over a year ago

Beaconsfield

I have done this a few times and loved it. Its about finding the right guy who you both click with and who understands boundaries

As a fellow Irish person I'd hope not to be considered mad and would like to volunteer my services.

I think it's all a risk and a general gut feeling on here. So if that's what you think and feel good for you don't lower your standards.

I think it's much easier to judge people in person and whether you will connect. But even then you take a risk your a sexual match. Eventually you just have to dip your toe in and try.

» Add a new message to this topic